Military Brides

Anyone who can help my dilemma!

Hi ladies!

So I need some advice. My fiancee and I have been engaged for 8 months and our planning has gone nowhere! We've looked at a place then searched online. I plan on having my wedding being DIY. My fiancee thinks that I want this huge over the top wedding. I really just want to experience it all, all the wedding stuff. And yes just like any girl I want that dream wedding. So pretty much our planning has been a little put off. He wants to it to be kegs, his moms food, a moon bounce, pretty much just a party. What should I do!? I've explained to him I plan on budgeting everything and spend as little as possible, and with him in the military and being away it's hard to sit down and plot some things out. I love him to death but urgh! lol 

ANY advice or suggestions are welcome.

Re: Anyone who can help my dilemma!

• I'm trying to imagine you on a moon bounce in your wedding gown!  You have a tough job!  Can you start small, such as, if he wants his Mom's food, maybe his Mom doesn't want to cook?  Perhaps you can suggest an informal backyard wedding, but for adults, as opposed to a moon bounce. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards