Military Brides
Options

Hike

2»

Re: Hike

• Options
    Ooooh my friends who got married in VA had a cookie bar!  He's from Pittsburgh and it was the one thing he insisted on.  It was pretty much awesome, and they had 'adult milk' - kaluha and milk!  Soooo yummy!

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_hike-9?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:a01094ea-951e-418d-869f-8488e447d1ddPost:8a0b3790-f137-4516-b090-33021895795d">Re: Hike</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh the cookie table...I love the cookie table.  My cousin provided doggie bags for cookies.  Sometimes they'll give you a shot of whiskey at the end of the dollar dance...that's pretty much the best part.  And polka...lots of polka. ETA: Disregard comments on the DD.  I see you are VERY familiar lol
    Posted by Sammy0709[/QUOTE]

Yes! Polka!

Shan- you are going to have so much fun.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm upset I'm so late to this Pittsburgh thread.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Spiffy - I'm still up for ideas. :)
  • Options

Okay... another question!

The wedding is formal, H is easy he is going to wear his AF Mess Dress since he is part of the wedding party..... I have a black floor length sleeveless ballgown that I think will work awesome. HOWEVER, the bride has made it clear, the Cathedral is histortic and doesn't have AC.

Am I going to sweat my balls off in May in a semi-heavy black ballgown?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards