Military Brides
Options

I'm back! With a dress! (and a horrible cold)

Of course FI will be back at some point tomorrow and I'm so hopped up on Benedryl I don't trust myself to drive to the grocery store. Of course that's how that happens. 

Well, aside from medicating myself, my trip back to MS went pretty well, I now have a dress and cakes and a caterer. Woot!

Here's the dress:

It'll be this dress and design:

But it'll have this top on it made of the same materials as the dress, with it being a little more off the shoulder:

So, it'll have the bateau neck but it'll be sheer with lace from the sweetheart  to the top of the dress. It'll also have the lace in the back. I'm so excited.

I'll admit there was a point this week when going to Vegas and getting married in a gondola was looking pretty good, but I'm glad we're doing this. I've finally come to realize that if this is what FI and I want, and we can pay for it, then that's what we should do, not change things up just to make other people happier. Not in an "it's my day" way, but in a this is the first day of the rest of our lives and let's do it like we want (within reason and budget) way. 

Also, this may be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. My MOH nearly dropped her baby (the baby is fine) when this came up when we were researching Vegas weddings:

Re: I'm back! With a dress! (and a horrible cold)

• Options
    Yay on the dress. That is really pretty! I love that you are going to add that top because it looks really pretty as well. 

Oh and for $200.00 extra you get Bella.  HAAAA that is so funny.  I will say the guy is not as cute as the real Edward, although I am a Jocob fan because lets face it I could look at those abs all day!
  • Options
    Your dress is beautiful! And I am picturing it in my head and I do like that top on it! :) I wanted a top like that on my dress but somehow I walked out with a strapless dress.

Not a big twilight fan here! Haha that is so funny. He just looks creepy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image253 Invited
    image123 Accepted
    image53 Declined
    image99 Leavin' Me hangin
    RSVP Date: August 5, 2012
  • Options
    Ohhhh I love love the top you're adding to it!! So pretty!!!
  • Options
    Love the dress, and love love LOVE that top with it!  And yay for getting everything booked! Hope you start feeling better!
  • Options
    That looks so pretty!!!  Glad you found one :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards