Re: deleted....

• Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ggirl2001ggirl2001 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Man I miss all the fun when I work 12 hr days....
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Sammy, your last post made my day :)
  • K&JChristieK&JChristie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay I am sorry if I offened anyone with Mine and my FI's issues with my FSIL's FI wearing his uniform.  I was never really told why he isnt currently in the military. I recently found out that he doesn't have on base or PX privleges, which confuses my FI also. I support all service members, current, retired, vets, and even ones no longer serving. I didn't mean to sound differently. My FI is okay with his sister's FI, but the underlying issue with him not being in her wedding, I found out, has to do with things between my FI & FSIL... beyond my ablilities to make right. Her and I are cordial now. So most things have cleared up, but not able to fix the sibling issue!! lol My FI and I compromise all the time, I think my biggest issue is people who try to step in on our relationship and things between my FI and I. I also have great respect for all branches, father retired USCG, brother currently in USAF, 2 cousins currently in USMC, and my FI currently in MI ANG.... soon to go AD US Army!
  • Sammy0709Sammy0709 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_army-wife-small-dilemma?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:13Discussion:e9e80caa-9705-43e9-a5c2-95c40626fbcbPost:640f2c09-1c17-4adb-a456-400610d76986">Re: Army wife to be... with small dilemma!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay I am sorry if I offened anyone with Mine and my FI's issues with my FSIL's FI wearing his uniform.  I was never really told why he isnt currently in the military.<strong> I recently found out that he doesn't have on base or PX privleges, which confuses my FI also.</strong> I support all service members, current, retired, vets, and even ones no longer serving. I didn't mean to sound differently. My FI is okay with his sister's FI, but the underlying issue with him not being in her wedding, I found out, has to do with things between my FI & FSIL... beyond my ablilities to make right. Her and I are cordial now. So most things have cleared up, but not able to fix the sibling issue!! lol My FI and I compromise all the time, I think my biggest issue is people who try to step in on our relationship and things between my FI and I. I also have great respect for all branches, father retired USCG, brother currently in USAF, 2 cousins currently in USMC, and my FI currently in MI ANG.... soon to go AD US Army!
    Posted by K&JChristie[/QUOTE]

He wouldn't have these privledges unless he:
    1. Is currently employed on base
    2. Is active duty
    3. Did 20 or more years and retired
    If he only did his first enlistment and got out, not being allowed on base does not necessarily mean he recieved a discharge that was less than honorable.  Just clearing that up incase that is why you were confused.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards