April 2012 Weddings
Options

Awesome. Or not. :(

So I came home to an email today from our DJ confirming that our date is no longer being "held" for us because another couple who they met with before us sent in their deposit.  We sent our contract and deposit to them well over a month ago.  I checked to see if the money was withdrawn and it wasn't, so I am assuming they didn't get it or never got around to cashing the check, but wouldn't you think that as a vendor, if someone contacted you and said that the contract and money were on its way and you didn't receive it within a certain timeframe that you would follow up with the client, especially before taking on another client?  This is soooo frustrating; we looked for so long to find a local DJ that had good reviews and was within our budget, plus we were so excited about them after meeting with them and now I don't know what we will do.  Plus  I have had major anxiety over the last week about whether we should even have this big reception or just hit the JOP which technically in VA isn't really even an option because we don't have courthouse weddings.  So now I'm sitting here crying like a baby, FI is out of town, and I'm getting sick.  So now I'm whining.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards