Vermont

WE ARE MARRIED :)

Just wanted to share one of my favorite pics from my wedding day!

Re: WE ARE MARRIED :)

• edited December 2011
    SO CUTE!  Congrats!  Post more pics!  Where did you get married?
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  Love the picture!!  What a great idea!
  • edited December 2011

Thanks Ladies! More pictures at 47moments.com/blog...I got married at the Quechee Club in Quechee...Emily, what is your email again, I'd love to write you more about how our day was, and rave all about the club...they were AMAZING! :)

• edited December 2011
    Great!  I can't wait!  We are going up for our tasting tomorrow night.

My email is: moffat.emily@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    TJHINE--LOVED the pictures fromt he link you provided!  Looks like a beautiful wedding!  My fiance is from Quechee and we both worked at Simon Pearce for years.  What a great location for a wedding! 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Shauni! :) We love Quechee, my parents have a condo there, and Simon Pierce is one of my favorite places to visit...we had lunch there (which I had never done) 2 days before our wedding!
    Where are you getting married?
  • edited December 2011
    we are getting married right down the road in cornish, nh where i grew up on my aunt's property.  we are registered at simon pearce--they have a great deal: if you register with them you get a FREE MEAL to use before the wedding...can't wait to get back there and eat their great food, it is so yummy!  what did you get for lunch?  (i love their lunch menu!)
  • edited December 2011
    I had cheddar soup & the crab cakes...it was so good :) it was a beautiful sunny february day, and the view was amazing...it was so fun taking pictures there on the wedding day too...everyone eating lunch and checking out the glass blowing were waving and smiling at us, it was great!
    I wish we had registered there, so many beautiful things!
  • edited December 2011
    so glad you enjoyed your time there and again, your wedding was beautiful and looked so fun!  congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards