West Virginia
Options

Good Morning

hey west virginia brides
just seeing if your still around not much go's on,on this board.
yes im still here my groom and I have ((87))days till we say I do!
im sure all of you are real busy with all of your plan trying in get everything done.
okay can wait to be a September Bride
hopeing to hear from all west virginia brides.

Update's

We have postpore our wedding date till next year...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good Morning

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I am a September Bride as well here in WV!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey glad to see some people around.LOL I check in all the time and no ones ever here.. My wedding is in 16 days I'm sooo excited, time has just flown by..excpecially now that we're so close.. I look forward to talking to some brides from my area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!! I am starting to become a nervous wreck about what am I forgetting and what else needs to be done. . .I am 2 months out, so I can only imagine what I will be 2 weeks out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_west-virginia_good-morning?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:132Discussion:a439f4f0-dafa-4b49-9945-d3eb38cdab14Post:4b3eb0f8-d8ae-434a-9cfd-2b31d0da03d5">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey glad to see some people around.LOL I check in all the time and no ones ever here.. My wedding is in 16 days I'm sooo excited, time has just flown by..excpecially now that we're so close.. I look forward to talking to some brides from my area.
    Posted by stonektrina1[/QUOTE]

Wishing you and your new groom all the best...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    September 2012 bride here! Super excited to be planning our WV outdoor wedding! With a photographer, venue, and dress already booked/ordered, it is starting to feel more like reality! Would love to hear about other WV brides and their plans/ideas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards