Not Engaged Yet

NEY - memorable posters

13»

Re: NEY - memorable posters

• Ana_2985Ana_2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did everyone forget slowdancing/Buggaloser? Isn't that what started the mass exodus from NEY?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My2Geldings - purchasing the beautiful dress off the internet before getting engaged.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ney-memorable-posters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2bf6ef58-c23c-44bf-b6c7-070b56ee9e4aPost:1efec38b-1902-46a5-9ad7-46e659902860">Re: NEY - memorable posters</a>:
    [QUOTE] As for a memorable poster, I'd go with that gem on JE & P who received a 2 carat heart shaped diamond from her FI and then told other posters who disagreed with her about anything that they got their rings from Walmart.  Her name escapes me.
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

That's Joiner, duh! Her troll status is still up in the air.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ney-memorable-posters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2bf6ef58-c23c-44bf-b6c7-070b56ee9e4aPost:c2777f2b-8d10-47f2-8c88-60f2a36f2c0b">Re: NEY - memorable posters</a>:
    [QUOTE]My2Geldings - purchasing the beautiful dress off the internet before getting engaged.
    Posted by loopy82[/QUOTE]
    OMG I remember her! She was posting when I first joined and I was so freaked out by her craziness!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    edited December 2011
    I want to know if she ever got engaged or is married yet?
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite thread was where we 1) Planned Button's pirate wedding
    2) Planned Narwhal's detroit beach wedding
    3) When Button and Narwhal got drunk online and Lucy spit on narwhal
    4) When jeana talked about her babbies

5) The fulcrum line was amazballs 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't remember exactly what they were posting about, but they claimed that their twin was posting as them so they created a whole new thread apologizing for what the twin had said. Does anyone else remember more details? I remember it being highly amusing.

I also <3 the special snowflake girl as she was my first encounter with the NEY. I would click that one first. lol 
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If it wasn't for everyone on here, I'd still be seriously pre-planning my future wedding. I still browse websites, but a lot can and will change before he pops the question.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ney-memorable-posters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2bf6ef58-c23c-44bf-b6c7-070b56ee9e4aPost:6cccb72b-b0ae-4d4c-9822-822b78142955">Re: NEY - memorable posters</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't remember exactly what they were posting about, but they claimed that their twin was posting as them so they created a whole new thread apologizing for what the twin had said. Does anyone else remember more details? I remember it being highly amusing. I also <3 the special snowflake girl as she was my first encounter with the NEY. I would click that one first. lol 
    Posted by deburnin[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>was that on NEY or another board? I thought it was SB or something. </div><div>
    </div><div>the girl with the dress claiming not to be engaged on here but then saying she was on another was redic. I think I am the one who found her other posts. </div><div>
    </div><div>I was also like 2 posts away from ripping rxjen a new a-hole. If she is still lurking by any chance I want her to NEVER come back. I generally don't get annoyed by active posters (I do by beebee and BSC one timers) but that chick was a PITA.</div><div>
    </div><div>And I won't lie, I have lurked on this board for a long time and Mutley, you scare the crap out of me, but I like you. I kind of love it when you make an appearance and tell someone off. 

</div>

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I don't really recall rxjen getting on my nerves. Except for that one time someone came on as an AE and said that they had unprotected sex, and Jen was like "Ooh, I'm a pharmacist and I COULD help you..."

I thought that was majorly douchey of her.
  • edited December 2011
    @GPB - really? she would start like 5 discussions a day on pointless stuff. That was/is one of my biggest pet peeves. 

link focus on page 3,4,5 for reasons why we did not like her :) 

• CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ney-memorable-posters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2bf6ef58-c23c-44bf-b6c7-070b56ee9e4aPost:d67c3025-00a8-4538-94d4-fb598fdbaaa2">Re: NEY - memorable posters</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NEY - memorable posters : It wasn't just that, but it didn't help. Marley caused quite a stir when she started posting.
    Posted by heyimbren[/QUOTE]
    The first thread Marley posted did cause a stir, but that thread got blown up by JacksPGbelly or whatever. <div>
    </div><div>Anyone remember the troll who said she cheated on her FI with another knottie's FI and then started hating on military men? That was a fun day. </div>
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I could deal with rxjen, until she complained that someone didn't acknowledge her in a thread. That still baffles me.

SeaTea- I'm pretty sure it was here. I don't venture over to SB. Someone could have linked to it though.

Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
  • edited December 2011
    YES I remember the "cheating" chick. I still think that was fake. 

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since I'm putting off doing laundry like crazy, I found the posts. lol

It was back in the day of the Favors Mod.
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ney-memorable-posters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2bf6ef58-c23c-44bf-b6c7-070b56ee9e4aPost:ecdabc4c-4f12-4217-9dde-d0231e2eab8b">Re: NEY - memorable posters</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since I'm putting off doing laundry like crazy, I found the posts. lol Starts with this one: <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_need-please" rel="nofollow">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_need-please</a> And then continues in this:  <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_omg-please-read-not-1" rel="nofollow">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_omg-please-read-not-1</a> It was back in the day of the Favors Mod.
    Posted by deburnin[/QUOTE]

<div>Hilarity! "I'm a triplet biitch." rofl</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Here's one that's almost a year old. It makes me miss Button. And it also explains the origin of the mac n cheese love on this board. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I MISS BUTTON!! Yell

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I love how the favors mod is "back in the day."
    Anniversary
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Narwhal! Go find the threads with Lucy spitting and planning your wedding. I can't you have your posts on lockdown. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    edited December 2011
    Zomg. Thanks for bringing that up, bren and cschiano! Tongue out I'm not afraid to admit I was a little traumatized at first. Kinda didn't think anyone would pay much attention to that post, TBH. Ah well, water under le bridge!
  • edited December 2011
    Cate's BF
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ney-memorable-posters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:2bf6ef58-c23c-44bf-b6c7-070b56ee9e4aPost:c2f764fc-2213-46ba-8357-9496eed5445f">Re: NEY - memorable posters</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cate's BF
    Posted by jeanacorina[/QUOTE]

You forgot the quotations.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards