Not Engaged Yet

T-2 Days until Fab Ab February begins!

Starting Wednesday I'm doing this...

the beginning will be pretty easy, but it builds quickly and will be a challenge, especially doing it 6/7 days a week. 

Anyone want to join me?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: T-2 Days until Fab Ab February begins!

• I will join you! I don't think it will do much for me (I have too much stomach fat that I need to lose first) but I love ab work-outs :)

• I'll try it. It's actually the pushups that will kill me. My abs have decent strength, but my arms and shoulders have none.
  • I'm in this should be pretty fun.  It seems a bit easy at first but I like how it gets harder each day.

Anniversary

• I'll try this!  I started 30DS last night so I'll tag this on also.  Maybe I'll do this in the morning actually before I hop in the shower to space them out (and so I don't die haha).  

• I plan on doing this!  Also in the mornings so that I don't die at the end of the day :)
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Im in! Need to strengthen my core for half training, seems more managable then some of the other ones i've found.

• I'm in!! :-)

*******************************************************************************************

• Oh, hey! I just noticed I'm not a newb anymore!!! :-) WOOOT

*******************************************************************************************

• I really hate both pushups and planks.

But what the hell.  I'm in, too.
  • If my back will cooperate tomorrow (as in-not flipping killing me) then I am in too!
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• I totally P&Red...oops!  And I'm heading out for Mexican and Marg's with BF now, but I wanted to say YAY for more people joining! 

We can post to hold each other accountable! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Absolutely, I'm in! :) Glad I read this topic before February. I can actually start something on time for once, lol!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards