Options

Let's talk about sex

2»

Re: Let's talk about sex

• Options
    marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lets-talk-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5c7cea8f-024c-4f65-ab05-958d4fbd0cecPost:8c7182cd-e4e2-4d27-a5a4-253c13c0612d">Re: Let's talk about sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I am going more for romantic. Sexy would be good too though. My real plan is to make the list really long and tell BF we have to go at it until the list is over!
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>NICE. I'm headed to the grocery store now, but I'll try to come back with some ideas later this evening. :)

</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    "My one and Only Love"-Johny Coltrane

"Comes Love"- Ella fitzgerald

Nat King Cole, good ol' Louis, and any other mushy romantic jazz.
  • Options
    HeartOverMindHeartOverMind member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since I've Been Loving You- Led Zeppelin
    Catch the Rainbow- Rainbow
    Won't Go Away- Vertical Horizon
    My Heart Will Go On- Celine Dion
    Love in this Club- Usher
    "Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?" ~~~Scarlett O'Hara Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lets-talk-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5c7cea8f-024c-4f65-ab05-958d4fbd0cecPost:1d4f8d9d-6fed-425a-9e03-413a229e9e34">Re: Let's talk about sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think I should start the list with THIS . Too much? (NSFW)
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]

<div>lol DO IT!!!!! </div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    luvdncn90luvdncn90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I think about you I touch myself?? That's romantic right? bahaha
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_lets-talk-sex?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5c7cea8f-024c-4f65-ab05-958d4fbd0cecPost:67c2431e-bd88-4d57-9407-21f5ca806962">Re: Let's talk about sex</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I think about you I touch myself?? That's romantic right? bahaha
    Posted by luvdncn90[/QUOTE]

Haha totally!! 
    Desert- I thought it was a good way to get the point across!

Thanks for all the suggestions ladies! I'm making the list soon. I knew I could count on you ladies! Thanks again!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I know I'm late, but anything by Sade is very good.  Sooooo romantic!  And sensual.

CLICK
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards