Not Engaged Yet

Confessions

14567810»

Re: Confessions

• I'm kind of happy they made The Human Centipede. Tosh.0 did a recap of it on his show and I died laughing.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:df23599b-4087-4135-ac91-99360c58052b">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm kind of happy they made The Human Centipede. Tosh.0 did a recap of it on his show and I died laughing.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]

<div>Aww I missed that?  I love that show but I never seem to manage to watch it when its on.  </div>
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Confession: Dinner tonight for me was chocolate cake.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:64ae4ebf-feea-4b24-ab99-ad94fd4a5c85">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Confession: Dinner tonight for me was chocolate cake.
    Posted by elannis[/QUOTE]

Is it weird that I don't like chocolate unless it is in cake form?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:7b839e16-fe02-4171-a147-2596c16f1620">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : Is it weird that I don't like chocolate unless it is in cake form?

I'm not a big cake fan.  Unless it's cheesecake.  I looove cheesecake. 

Can I have a cheesecake wedding cake?  That sounds gross, even to me.
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • I think cheesecake as a wedding cake sounds awesome. I love cheesecake <3

• I also love carrot cake.  Could it be the bottom tier?

We're doing a small cake to cut and sheet cake to serve, so we'll see.

Yet another thing I need to lock down...
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:7d2a46a3-74c0-40ce-99a2-01fc7e7f38ec">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : Agree again! Polo, I think oral sex is way more intimate than..um...regular sex. Which sounds hilarious. Sometimes I'm still uncomfortable when BF goes down (eek!) But he seems to like it and if I relax it's all good. Oh lord, I'm blushing! I have no problem going down on him. He loves it. keeps him happy. He'll usually do the dishes or watch what I want on TV after that (Downton Abbey? Sure! A PBS special on Will & Kate? Why not! A marathon of Say Yes to the Dress. Right there with you babe!) <strong>Honestly, I go down on him just to see what he'll watch with me afterward.</strong> Haha! There so much sexy-awesomeness in this thread. And some tough stuff. And a lot of support! Win! 
    Posted by DanieKA[/QUOTE]

LMAO, that's awesome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Carrot Cake is the best type of cake ever. I always have carrot cake on my birthday ever since I can remember.

• I hate carrot cake.  But I loooooove chocolate cake.  

Confession:  I bring my coworkers cupcakes every few weeks (and will for valentines day most likely) so I have an excuse to eat some myself.  Yum.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:50df8d12-a370-44ff-b49d-a9dac0ff10f2">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I hate carrot cake. </strong> But I loooooove chocolate cake.   Confession:  I bring my coworkers cupcakes every few weeks (and will for valentines day most likely) so I have an excuse to eat some myself.  Yum.
    Posted by kaitlynmichelle[/QUOTE]

These words just do not make sense to me. You hate carrot cake? How can this be?! It's ok I will still be your friend.

I made Kahula cupcakes for BF's birthday. They were awesome. Maybe not work appropriate though :)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:59ae9414-1046-4c2c-890f-618c8d0798bd">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : These words just do not make sense to me. You hate carrot cake? How can this be?! It's ok I will still be your friend. I made Kahula cupcakes for BF's birthday. They were awesome. Maybe not work appropriate though :)

<div>I'm just strange.  I also hate cherries.  And bananas.  I do love carrots on their own though, just not in cake.  </div><div>
    </div><div>Kahula cupcakes sound amazing!  When I was home last week my BFF and I made red velvet cupcakes with raspberry jam (homemade jam too) inside, with cream cheese frosting.  I swear after eating those I felt the plane dip a little when I stepped on board :P</div>
  • Those sound super good! I never make cupcakes at my apartment otherwise I would eat them all. I always make and leave them at BF's.

• I can't believe this thread is still going LOL

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:4cb0ee0d-c9a7-46ce-b535-7f6e5f948b0e">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : Probably.  The cake is yet another aspect I haven't given any thought to and don't care about.  Looks-wise I mean.  Taste-wise I care a lot.  
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

I don't like cake, so don't really care about it, either!

But I care a LOT about the food being served.
    IMG_6364
  • I like carrot cake, but love spice cake even more.

I told FI he can be in charge of the cake because I really don't care either. If it's left up to me, I'll probably just do a cheapo Wal-Mart one. It just really does not matter to me, lol. I don't even care what kind it is. Cake is cake and I love them all ... except coconut, but I don't think that's a popular choice for wedding cake, lol.
    -Ely

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:7d2a46a3-74c0-40ce-99a2-01fc7e7f38ec">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : Agree again! Polo, I think oral sex is way more intimate than..um...regular sex. Which sounds hilarious. Sometimes I'm still uncomfortable when BF goes down (eek!) But he seems to like it and if I relax it's all good. Oh lord, I'm blushing! I have no problem going down on him. He loves it. keeps him happy. He'll usually do the dishes or watch what I want on TV after that (Downton Abbey? Sure! A PBS special on Will & Kate? Why not! A marathon of Say Yes to the Dress. Right there with you babe!) <strong>Honestly, I go down on him just to see what he'll watch with me afterward. </strong>Haha! There so much sexy-awesomeness in this thread. And some tough stuff. And a lot of support! Win! 
    Posted by DanieKA[/QUOTE]

<div>You are my new hero!</div>
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Yeah, this thread was pretty much full of win. 
    IMG_6364
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards