Not Engaged Yet
Options

Confessions

Re: Confessions

• Options
    I confess I can't stand really nice cars that drive so slowly that they hold up traffic. In fact, I can't stand nice cars that drive slow. I feel like its a waste of a nice car. I confess I would rather pull my hair into a ponytail then do it. I feel like as a cosmetologist I should be into all that stuff, but I'm really rather lazy.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:401ba240-5629-4e99-b7e4-7bf21da66e0b">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : I love vistaprint.  I used them for my STDs.  I'll only use them for my invites, though, if I can create my own design that I'm happy with.  I don't like any of their stock ones.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

I haven't looked at their stock ones, but FI is a graphic designer, so he's good with all that stuff and actually wanted to design our invites, so no problem there. I actually have ordered invites already (confession) because VistaPrint had a 50% off sale and I had an extra discount for being new to sign up, so I got 100 for 30$ (shipping included) instead of the 100+$ that I saw everywhere else. I actually ordered holiday cards with our design instead of invitations, though, to save an extra 10$. Same size card, with our design, so it didn't matter.
    -Ely

• Options
    I confess that I'm afraid for my boss to walk back over here.  I fucked up one of the tags we just tested.  Sonofabitch.  Apparently I set part of the tag to start recording tomorrow instead of yesterday.  We de-tagged today.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:d9113406-daa9-4046-a54e-8591849cb4fa">Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]   BloodandChocolate's siggy pic really, really disgusts me.
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

I confess that this brings me a small amount of joy.  Not because it's you, but because that is it's purpose.  It really is horribly gross.

I confess that I am still in my pjs because I have absolutely nothing to do outside of my house today.  They are so cozy.

I confess that my christmas tree is still standing in my livingroom.  All the ornaments are put away :)

And I confess that I only read to page 4 before confessing, so now I am off to read the rest.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:954a3468-cf5b-4d09-a606-2af49e1ad7e3">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : I confess that if I worked from home, I'd actually only wear a bra and my undies.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

Lol, that is so not an option for me because I get cold super easy, so I have to wear clothes, lol. I usually have a blanket on me too.
    -Ely

• Options
    I confess that my hands are shaking & my chest is broken out in hives because I'm so nervous about my review in a few minutes.  

Wish me luck & send me vibes pretty, pretty please???????

• Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited February 2012
    I confess that this thread is taking effing forever to get through, because I only even noticed it was there when it was already up to one million and five posts, so I've started my confessions in a post-it sticky off to the side.

I confess that I feel like a bad friend to some of my people here, because I didn't check with Lunar about her dad when I had intended to that night, and I haven't checked on Irish as much as I meant to. I am scatterbrained, and I worry that it affects how people think I feel about them.

I confess that I fucking adore you, Lunar, and that I think you are gorgeous. I confess that I love you, Irish, and I kind of want to punch your mum in the face. A lot.

I confess that I like WR posts and I hope they continue.

I confess that I want Desert to post about her baby NON-STOP, and that it will never get old for me. Never.

I confess that Liv is well on her way to becoming Desert when she grows up.I confess that my freshly shaven hooha is extraordinarily itchy right now. I also confess that if I don't have amazing birthday sex tomorrow and the shaving ends up being for nothing, then I will offically be demoting Jon from BF to sexless roommate.

I confess that my best friend just texted me asking if she can bring her cheating wife to my birthday tomorrow since she got the night off, and I want to say NO.

I confess that I just reached the end of this thread and I'm fucking ecstatic!

ETA: I confess that I love the friendships I have here that have graduated from TK to Gchat, and that I want a few more to move to the next level as well. Especially because 50% of what I say to Bri, she responds with, "rdr just said that!"
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:d890d6e8-20f6-492b-8b01-20fd9beb5d1c">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I can't stand really nice cars that drive so slowly that they hold up traffic. In fact, I can't stand nice cars that drive slow. I feel like its a waste of a nice car. I confess I would rather pull my hair into a ponytail then do it. I feel like as a cosmetologist I should be into all that stuff, but I'm really rather lazy.
    Posted by prbright[/QUOTE]

#1 I can't stand cars that drive slow.  Ever. 

#2  I hardly ever wear my hair in anything buy a ponytail because I am so freaking lazy with doing my hair.  Except I straightened it today and even curled the ends a little because I just got my hair cut & colored and it re-motivates me when my hair is pretty again to do more with it.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I meant to add this to my first confessions, but I second RDR in every possible way about BloodandChocolate's siggy pic. I don't think it's amusing, and it makes me want to puke everytime I see a post. It's beyond disgusting.

I confess that BF & I have been having a rough couple of days, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to end things, because he refuses to make compromises. I am also afraid that if I tell him I want to end it, he won't fight me on it, and that makes me sad. I confess that I want him to fight for me, and do what he needs to do to keep me, but I don't know if he is willing to do that.

I confess that I never thought I would get my heart broken again, and I can feel it cracking. And it hurts.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    I confess that if Aaron breaks my newfound friend's heart, I will ACTUALLY kick him in the nuts. And then ask him what it feels like to be the stupidest person on the planet, which he would undoubtedly be if he lets her get away.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:fa0a3e36-7330-45f0-b6c9-773fce0a0f05">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I meant to add this to my first confessions, but I second RDR in every possible way about BloodandChocolate's siggy pic. I don't think it's amusing, and it makes me want to puke everytime I see a post. It's beyond disgusting. I confess that BF & I have been having a rough couple of days, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to end things, because he refuses to make compromises. I am also afraid that if I tell him I want to end it, he won't fight me on it, and that makes me sad. I confess that I want him to fight for me, and do what he needs to do to keep me, but I don't know if he is willing to do that. I confess that I never thought I would get my heart broken again, and I can feel it cracking. And it hurts.
    Posted by BriSox81[/QUOTE]

*HUGS* I really hope he will step up to the plate. You deserve to be happy in your relationship.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:791fa709-cb6d-45d3-a23d-74c4e760c371">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I've been following this thread for awhile in bed on my phone, but I was too lazy to get up and turn on my laptop so I could actually post. I confess I've been going on TK on my phone way too often, I feel like I never post.  Stupid phone. I actually like reading WR posts.  I used to avoid them because I would get all jealous but now I enjoy seeing them.  So post more ladies!!   <strong>Lastly I confess that I've been home for days from our trip to Ontario and have yet to fully unpack.  I'm lazy.</strong>
    Posted by kaitlynmichelle[/QUOTE]

<div>I have yet to unpack my suitcase from my trip to NY in January. I put it in our spare bedroom and whenever I can't finda  shirt or pair of jeans that I want, I go 'oh!' and go grab them out of the suitcase, leaving the rest of the stuff in there.</div><div>
    </div><div>PS Yes, I am way behind, but I went to lunch, and this thread grew three more pages!</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:fa0a3e36-7330-45f0-b6c9-773fce0a0f05">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I meant to add this to my first confessions, but I second RDR in every possible way about BloodandChocolate's siggy pic. I don't think it's amusing, and it makes me want to puke everytime I see a post. It's beyond disgusting</strong>. I confess that BF & I have been having a rough couple of days, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to end things, because he refuses to make compromises. I am also afraid that if I tell him I want to end it, he won't fight me on it, and that makes me sad. I confess that I want him to fight for me, and do what he needs to do to keep me, but I don't know if he is willing to do that. I confess that I never thought I would get my heart broken again, and I can feel it cracking. And it hurts.

I will remove it.  I knew it was disgusting, but I didn't think it would bother anyone that much.  I'm sorry.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:fa0a3e36-7330-45f0-b6c9-773fce0a0f05">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I meant to add this to my first confessions, but I second RDR in every possible way about BloodandChocolate's siggy pic. I don't think it's amusing, and it makes me want to puke everytime I see a post. It's beyond disgusting. I confess that BF & I have been having a rough couple of days, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to end things, because he refuses to make compromises. I am also afraid that if I tell him I want to end it, he won't fight me on it, and that makes me sad. I confess that I want him to fight for me, and do what he needs to do to keep me, but I don't know if he is willing to do that. I confess that I never thought I would get my heart broken again, and I can feel it cracking. And it hurts.
    Oh Bri!  *hugs*  I also hope that he will be a man and realize what an awesome person he might loose.  You are in my thoughts and prayers dear.

Also Bloodandchocolate, that really is Fu*king nasty.  Makes me want to puke.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:6db3d5ac-d8b2-4e3f-8f1e-6dcf4369fd6f">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : Oh, Wedding Paper Divas.  That's the only site where I've been able to find invitations I actually like.  There are several on there that I'm pretty much in love with, actually.  But they're so freaking expensive. In other news:
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>Ok, I'm still a page or two behind... but Elle, you are cracking me the eff up right now... Reese Withoutherspoon HAAAAAA</div>

• Options
    Polo: Thanks! It went really well actually.  Now all the worrying over the last week seem really, really stupid.  

Bri: You know I love you & you're my long-lost sisser. I'll be next to Sousa when she kicks him the nuts & I'll bitch-slap him after he falls to the ground :)

• Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:cb8aead0-af89-42e3-9c98-e17b2da767c5">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : I didn't put my clothes away the last time I did laundry and now I don't have to because I've worn everything.  Winner.
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

I confess that I do this almost every.single.time I do laundry.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:aa5e1160-6b63-48ba-9b3f-a77e3d2f6ad5">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Polo: Thanks! It went really well actually.  Now all the worrying over the last week seem really, really stupid.   Bri: You know I love you & you're my long-lost sisser. <strong>I'll be next to Sousa when she kicks him the nuts & I'll bitch-slap him after he falls to the ground :)
    </strong>Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

YES
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:cb8aead0-af89-42e3-9c98-e17b2da767c5">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : I didn't put my clothes away the last time I did laundry and now I don't have to because I've worn everything.  <strong>Winner</strong>.
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>I wish FI would understand this concept. Why hang everything up when it's laying flat in a pile? Seems like a waste of energy to me...</div>

• Options
    I took it down.  I'm sorry people.  I knew it was gross, but I didn't really think about it bothering people this much.  I mean, I it stumbled upon it accidently, and thought there really isn't a more non-romantic Vday card.  I didn't mean any harm :(  I feel really bad now.
  • Options
    Can someone remind me what B&C's sig pic was?  I feel like I remember noticing it, but I forgot.

And for those who are enjoying the pictures:

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:13f6b2e7-f8ce-45e2-b2eb-50ac62da6e92">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I took it down.  I'm sorry people.  I knew it was gross, but I didn't really think about it bothering people this much.  I mean, I it stumbled upon it accidently, and thought there really isn't a more non-romantic Vday card.  I didn't mean any harm :(  I feel really bad now.
    Posted by BloodandChocolate[/QUOTE]
    It's ok.  It's fine now that you took it down.  I think some people do that to other people as forms of torture.  Not pretty.
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:13f6b2e7-f8ce-45e2-b2eb-50ac62da6e92">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I took it down.  I'm sorry people.  I knew it was gross, but I didn't really think about it bothering people this much.  I mean, I it stumbled upon it accidently, and thought there really isn't a more non-romantic Vday card.  I didn't mean any harm :(  I feel really bad now.
    Posted by BloodandChocolate[/QUOTE]

<div>No worries! Don't feel bad, it's ok. I'm just glad we don't have to see it anymore haha </div>

• Options
    I confess I have nothing to add to this thread but I still keep commenting anyways ;)

I also confess I am slightly irrated that my friends wedding starts at 3:30 on a Friday afternoon.  Gah.

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:48508c85-9cec-4eaa-849d-5625397b28af">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I have nothing to add to this thread but I still keep commenting anyways ;) I also confess I am slightly irrated that my friends wedding starts at 3:30 on a Friday afternoon.  Gah.
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

<div>Friday weddings upset me.  My step-sister's wedding is on a Friday at 5pm in June & there is no way I can get there on time.  It's at least 2 hours from where I live & I can't leave work earlier than 4 that day because my other coworker is already scheduled off.  </div>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:48508c85-9cec-4eaa-849d-5625397b28af">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I confess I have nothing to add to this thread but I still keep commenting anyways ;) </strong>I also confess I am slightly irrated that my friends wedding starts at 3:30 on a Friday afternoon.  Gah.

Ditto!

And that is such a weird time for a wedding.

I confess that BF and I have gone A LOT further sexually than I usually make it sound like on the boards.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:ee6512eb-6c04-48ea-a417-3a4e0dcf8c6d">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : Friday weddings upset me.  My step-sister's wedding is on a Friday at 5pm in June & there is no way I can get there on time.  It's at least 2 hours from where I live & I can't leave work earlier than 4 that day because my other coworker is already scheduled off.  
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]
    My MOH tried to convince me that I should have a Friday wedding... I was like no. 

This is because we don't do Saturday weddings in my church. 

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:5b62361f-3b5e-4ea8-b919-27c7349dfb8d">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : Ditto! And that is such a weird time for a wedding. I confess that BF and I have gone A LOT further sexually than I usually make it sound like on the boards.
    Posted by bethsmiles[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Beth, you may have posted it before but I don't remember. What is your reason for not having sex? Is it religious or moral or what else? I'm not judging at all, I'm just curious.

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:6b57eed0-df2b-4eb6-bbcd-322588744866">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : Well now you have to share.
    Posted by yaga13[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto. </div><div>
    </div><div>Beth, spill the beans!!!</div>

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_confessions-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6acfa516-5e77-4fe4-a1fa-3558fa2d1ec9Post:5c05e12a-f446-4897-9cfc-04ab8f57eb76">Re: Confessions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Confessions : My MOH tried to convince me that I should have a Friday wedding... I was like no.  This is because we don't do Saturday weddings in my church. 

<div>I would much rather have a Sunday wedding than a Friday wedding.</div><div>
    </div><div>Is yours on a Sunday?</div>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards