Not Engaged Yet

He proposed

13»

Re: He proposed

• In Response to Re:He proposed:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:He proposed:Thanks Elle, I feel so validated right now!Posted by buggle2I'm tired and dizzy, as I mentioned in the other thread so I read that as "violated."I was like "Uhhh... you're welcome?" Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to Re:He proposed:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:He proposed:I wish. You had your chance to violate me, but you were too busy getting married. psssh.Posted by buggle2Whatev. nbsp;I violated you and Drew both. nbsp;I violated you guys so hard Drew threw up. nbsp; Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Whoa, wait, what?
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_he-proposed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6f5c2923-fa2a-4281-8039-a09f3a1d726bPost:4d7f6f54-91b1-461a-868b-2bdd8a3de226">Re:He proposed</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:He proposed: Whoa, wait, what?
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

<div>... and apparently so hard she doesn't even remember.</div><div>
    </div><div>My violating skills are unparalleled.</div>
  • Well, Allie, I've never been more happy to be wrong. I'm glad to hear your life is going better, and thanks for clearing that up for us.
    I'm sorry if I caused you more pain. Congratulations on your engagement. I hope you understand our scepticism. I was on SB for the Kate C fiasco. That was very angering.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards