Not Engaged Yet
Options

He proposed

13»

Re: He proposed

• Options
    In Response to Re:He proposed:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:He proposed:Thanks Elle, I feel so validated right now!Posted by buggle2I'm tired and dizzy, as I mentioned in the other thread so I read that as "violated."I was like "Uhhh... you're welcome?" Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to Re:He proposed:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:He proposed:I wish. You had your chance to violate me, but you were too busy getting married. psssh.Posted by buggle2Whatev. nbsp;I violated you and Drew both. nbsp;I violated you guys so hard Drew threw up. nbsp; Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Whoa, wait, what?
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_he-proposed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6f5c2923-fa2a-4281-8039-a09f3a1d726bPost:4d7f6f54-91b1-461a-868b-2bdd8a3de226">Re:He proposed</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:He proposed: Whoa, wait, what?
    Posted by audrewuh[/QUOTE]

<div>... and apparently so hard she doesn't even remember.</div><div>
    </div><div>My violating skills are unparalleled.</div>
  • Options
    Well, Allie, I've never been more happy to be wrong. I'm glad to hear your life is going better, and thanks for clearing that up for us.
    I'm sorry if I caused you more pain. Congratulations on your engagement. I hope you understand our scepticism. I was on SB for the Kate C fiasco. That was very angering.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards