Not Engaged Yet

I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.

Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I personally gestate for 15 months. I'm part elephant.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:967cc7d7-8283-4860-a268-f9450bb5ab3d">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL, no Narwhal.   I was just assuming she probably faked a pregnancy to get her man to commit. It's obviously going to be a problem when she does not actually have the baby but she can work that out later.
    Posted by nottheonlydreamer44[/QUOTE]

Oh okay. I thought I missed something big. She can always buy a teenager's baby like Schuester's wife tried to do on Glee.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:ccc3faf1-5f93-4a42-a40a-caf820f10bbe">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I personally gestate for 15 months. I'm part elephant.
    Posted by hetshup[/QUOTE]
    You must be her BM!
    <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_didnt-she-tell-she-pregnant" rel="nofollow">http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_didnt-she-tell-she-pregnant</a>
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:ccc3faf1-5f93-4a42-a40a-caf820f10bbe">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I personally gestate for 15 months. I'm part elephant.
    Posted by hetshup[/QUOTE]

LMFAO on both you and Narwhal's post. You probably shouldn't give her any ideas for how to keep up the charade, this guy is already in for a world of crazy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:ee5135eb-437e-4da3-918f-cadaf7ff5716">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I dress up as a frigid bitch, I try not to look so constipated.
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>WIN!</div><div>
    </div><div>I <3 Legally Blonde.

</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Such an unoriginal troll.  I mean, at least read a little on the board to know what it's about before you get all offended.

I'm sure she's newly engaged (after forcing her BF to propose...either the 'oh so klassy' ultimatum or psyco-land fake pregnancy), then got offended that there's a board for NEY...how DARE un-engaged people steal my thunder?!  LOL.

Sorry, try again.  At least your pathetic attempt at...whatever this was...is amusing.  No wonder she didn't come back.  Probably running scared with her tail between her legs.
    Anniversary
  • PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I think I've seen this copied and pasted like 3 or 4 times in the last 6 months.

Also, kudos to the Legally Blonde reference.
  • edited December 2011
    GPB- Favorite movie ever :)

And exactly, I would not have a venue if it weren't for my sisters unfortunate situation.

I'm thinking she took my advice, got the pack of energizers, and will never be seen again. 

buzzzzzzz............

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    LOL...this thread made my abs hurt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    Actually, my pregnancy is real, want to see the stick I peed on?

Don't be jealous because I am going to marry the man I love and who loves me back and we're going to have a baby.
  • edited December 2011
    I smells me a shotgun wedding.

• Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:0a53a677-eb2c-4a88-93de-fe6027f2df3a">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Actually, my pregnancy is real, want to see the stick I peed on? Don't be jealous because I am going to marry the man I love and who loves me back and we're going to have a baby.
    Posted by CantWate2BWed[/QUOTE]

I'm not angry, I feel bad for your FI.
    (I've always wanted to say that.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:0a53a677-eb2c-4a88-93de-fe6027f2df3a">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Actually, my pregnancy is real, want to see the stick I peed on? Don't be jealous because I am going to marry the man I love and who loves me back and we're going to have a baby.

So you poked holes in the condom to trap in into marrying you?

And clearly no one else on here is married, pregnant or already has a baby.  You really are a special snowflake aren't ya?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    GPB  that's one of the best pictures I've ever seen here.  I actually laughed out loud.  

I'm trying not to feed the troll, so I'm staying out of this.  
  • edited December 2011
    Yup your right, you are the only one who is loved. 

I am guessing you don't think he loved you before the proposal, right? See, that is crazy. 

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:0a53a677-eb2c-4a88-93de-fe6027f2df3a">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:

Can I rub your belly?

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:7d552481-b068-4e02-8fb5-9bbcf4c9757c">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this. : Can I rub your belly?
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

Random, Paige...  :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • meamollymeamolly member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    if you look at the date that it shows me having signed up for this account, you will see it has been years. You know why? Well I helped plan my older sister's wedding. I also used this site a few years later to help my younger sister plan. I did not start posting here till April of this year after lurking for almost a year. (I win lurker award). Guess why I started posting here. I am not engaged yet. I do also post on my local board when I have good stuff to share and like to read moms and maids. I post  every so often on other boards when i feel like putting in my two cents
  • edited December 2011
    Lol at this chick trying to give NEY girls crap, when she herself is pregnant, newly engaged and obviously is having a shotgun wedding. Must be those hormones, eh?

And what part of Not Engaged YET do you not understand, honey? These women are not engaged and have rightfully wandered onto the Not Engaged Yet board, which is rightfully theirs. If you'd have lurked long enough, you would see that most of these women try to talk down those already planning, not engaged gals. But, I suppose you're too busy feeling sorry for your situation to even take the time to lurk properly.

There's nothing wrong with being pregnant before getting married, nothing wrong at all. It's only when you start being judgemental towards other people that it's going to be thrown back in your face. Sorry, hun.
    Running buddies are forevah.

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Completed 2012 Races: Cupid's Chase 5k Feb. 11th: 26:20, Donovan's Run 5k March 10th: 25:00, Statesman Cap 10k March 25th: 57:19

Upcoming: Komen Race for the Cure 10k May 12th (SA)

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:7d552481-b068-4e02-8fb5-9bbcf4c9757c">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this. : Can I rub your belly?
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

While normally rubbing a bell will bring you good luck, like a Buddha, I think rubbing this belly will give you bad luck.
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whatevs, troll.

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Troll or not, Y'all need to be careful about calling people biitches. Seriously now. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:0a53a677-eb2c-4a88-93de-fe6027f2df3a">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:

<div>So let me get this straight, you got KU prior to marriage.  You were either too dumb or irresponsible to properly use BC with your BF, who I'd guess probably just wanted to hit it and quit it.  Now the poor bastard is stuck dealing with a gem like you for 18 years MINIMUM.  And given all of THAT, you STILL feel like you're in a position to come riding on your high horse and lecture other people about when it's acceptable for them to be Knotting?</div><div>
    </div><div>Are you on GLUE?  If you're gunna start lecturing us about when and where it's appropriate to post, here's a hint for you:  If you're old enough to have sex, you should be old enough to utilize birth control properly.  Frankly I think your error is a much bigger  (and has a much greater lasting effect) than SeaTea posting on a month board.</div>
  • edited December 2011

Oh my God. I hope to Hell this is made up because someone as absolutely off her rocker as you are, should NOT be breeding. This is exactly why I advocate for a thinning of the gene pool. If you aren't faking a pregnancy, I guess poking holes in a condom can always do it one better.

Way to go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:019ef10c-3668-4f75-98dc-2ec4e92fabf0">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this. : So let me get this straight, you got KU prior to marriage.  You were either too dumb or irresponsible to properly use BC with your BF, who I'd guess probably just wanted to hit it and quit it.  Now the poor bastard is stuck dealing with a gem like you for 18 years MINIMUM.  And given all of THAT, you STILL feel like you're in a position to come riding on your high horse and lecture other people about when it's acceptable for them to be Knotting? Are you on GLUE?  If you're gunna start lecturing us about when and where it's appropriate to post, here's a hint for you:  If you're old enough to have sex, you should be old enough to utilize birth control properly.  Frankly I think your error is a much bigger  (and has a much greater lasting effect) than SeaTea posting on a month board.
    Posted by loves2shop4shoes[/QUOTE]

As much as I disagree with what OP is saying, I don't think this is warrented. Troll or otherwise, there are many people who choose to have children before or without a marriage at all, and that doesn't have anything to do with their ability to provide a stable home for a child. Just because someone is pregnant prior to marriage doesn't mean that they don't know how to use BC properly. There are many planned pregnancies without a marriage certificate.
    Anniversary
  • zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just did this about two months ago:

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_pathetic

At least be an original troll if you're going to prove you don't actually lurk here.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_im-lurker-but-made-account-say-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:7f59c8c2-7f97-4a2b-a0c7-b3a0ca9e5bd2Post:2f5dfbdc-6925-4fdb-a57f-b62fbe1cdefe">Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm a lurker, but I made an account to say this. : As much as I disagree with what OP is saying, I don't think this is warrented. Troll or otherwise, there are many people who choose to have children before or without a marriage at all, and that doesn't have anything to do with their ability to provide a stable home for a child. Just because someone is pregnant prior to marriage doesn't mean that they don't know how to use BC properly. There are many planned pregnancies without a marriage certificate.
    Posted by Narwhal[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you 100%, Narwhal.  However I don't believe the OP is real.  
  • miabethjmiabethj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    excuse you? You don't know anything about us. My boyfriend knows all about this, and we take part in conversations over us getting married all the time. We just feel it's too far away to get  "engaged". Actually, if it was on to him, we would be engaged!

And hypocrite much? "Lurker"?
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah I forgot about that chick, Goldie. Troll or not, this girl must have no life. 

• edited December 2011
    Let's focus on what's important here people. GPB got my Legally Blond reference. I mean, in the end, isn't that what really matters?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards