Not Engaged Yet

Mutley

Is it today you find out if Mini Mutley is a boy or girl? I know it's this week...today?Tomorrow?!  Let us know:)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
Murried Bio

Re: Mutley

• edited December 2011
    I am already up!  I couldn't fall back asleep after waking up.  DH said I look like a kid on Christmas morning. 

It is very much today.  In 3.5 hours.   Not that I am counting. 

My main hope is that he or she is strong and healthy.  I want to know that everything is on the right track and I am being a good baby grower.

I just have my that DH's meeting doesn't go over.  If he is not able to make it in time, the ultrasound tech is going to write it on a piece of paper and seal it in an envelope.  Then, I'll go meet him for lunch because it will be too much to wait until he comes home.  Either way, I probably won't be back online until 1 or 2 PST. 

I am going to take a nice long bath and then I am headed to breakfast with my MIL so I don't go crazy waiting alone.  (Who by the way, completely spoiled my SIL and I yesterday.  Best spa day ever.  I feel like a million bucks.  Started off with a massage, followed by an hour long facial, then some basking in the sun while we ate lunch, finished up with a luxurious mani/pedi.)

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhhh!! I thought it was today!!! I'm so excited for you and DH!  I'm sure he/she is very heathy and strong (you're a great baby grower haha).  Can't WAIT to hear an update when you get back.  Hope your DH makes ...I would want to know the minute the tech knew...I couldn't wait. That envelope would be burning a hole in my pocket!

Glad you had so much fun with MIL and SIL.  I'm very jealous of your wonderful spa day.

Good luck today, and keep us posted!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Wow awesome spa day! Great MIL. Good luck today. Hopefully he/she isn't crossing his/her legs!
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhh I can't wait to hear the news!!  And as jealous as I am of your spa day - you totally deserved it - it's not easy being a baby grower!! 
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hooray!! How exciting!!

I hope the day passes quickly for you!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad to hear the spa day went well. :-)

I'm on call at work today and if I do get called it it will be right around the time you get back online so I'll probably have to wait until tonight to find out, what a bummer! I can't even imagine how you must feel.
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! I can't wait... Wednesday we will be doing Mutley's registry. Hip Hip Hooray!
  • edited December 2011
    YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::happy monkey baby dance::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards