Not Engaged Yet
Options

Make it a good one

A good posting day that is. Yesterday was... well, annoying.

How's it going ladies?

Re: Make it a good one

• Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am le tired, Kat.

How are you?

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    me too. I literally dragged myself out of bed this morning. Wahhhh.

But, on the bright side, YOU are 1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day to go. Don't you deserve dessert for that or something?? Kiss
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Going okay =) Hi *waves*

I'm heading into NYC today for a taping of "The View", so that's cool. Then tonight BF are driving down to the shore to stay at his parents' beach house for a few days. It should take our minds off of ... well, everything I've been bitching about for the past month.

image 170 Invited (holy crap!)

image 98 are coming to party!

image 29 have other plans

image 43 need to respond!

Daisypath Wedding tickers

"Bside - You're just too sexy for your own good" ~ leia1979

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    run21run21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree - yesterday sucked spectactularly. I didn't even follow the whole day. I could just read the original posts and know it was downhill from there.

Off to work! Last week of travel until mid-August. Thank goodness. I'm losing my sense of humor with amateur hour (i.e. summer vacation season) at the airports and hotels.
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    I think 2 weeks and 4 days deserves a dessert more than 1, 1 ,1 & 1.  lol

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So far so good today but it's still early. I have to run up to the college today to figure out why I can't register for my classes Undecided
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bella - who will be on The View?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_good-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a87b8541-d8c9-4750-938c-dd4a303e93d2Post:a5dbf88d-419a-44c2-866a-3aa685defbec">Re: Make it a good one</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am le tired
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]

Then take le nap. Then, fire ze missles!
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_good-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a87b8541-d8c9-4750-938c-dd4a303e93d2Post:412adb47-b3a0-429e-b2fb-42553e508976">Re: Make it a good one</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think 2 weeks and 4 days deserves a dessert more than 1, 1 ,1 & 1.  lol

: D

Well, you should at least get to make a wish or something.

I would trade dessert for another hour of sleep. Can I do that please?

I was up late getting together pics for our slideshow.
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_good-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:a87b8541-d8c9-4750-938c-dd4a303e93d2Post:b227ecd7-01a7-4afe-adba-54c98d089049">Re: Make it a good one</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bella - who will be on The View?
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]

The Pres.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_good-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a87b8541-d8c9-4750-938c-dd4a303e93d2Post:7fad13cc-dcf2-4aba-ab69-ebe1e640a5df">Re: Make it a good one</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Make it a good one : : D Well, you should at least get to make a wish or something. I would trade dessert for another hour of sleep. Can I do that please? I was up late getting together pics for our slideshow.
    Posted by katanne9[/QUOTE]
    At least you have a good excuse!! lol  I think you should be able to trade - check with your boss;)

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CDChristopher - the president is going to be on The View on Thursday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    America Ferrara and Snoop Dogg will be on today. Snoop Dogg's segment will not air until August 5th though. My brother's friend's girlfriend works for the show and she got us VIP tickets.

President Obama will be on the View, but not the episode I'm going to. He's taping his episode tomorrow which will air on Thursday. It's very hush-hush.

"True love = I still love you even though we hang out all the time and most other people would be tired of each other already" ~ flygirlmeg
  • Options
    Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today hasn't started off so go. I gave the dog more attention than normal this morning and he freaked out when I put him in his kennel, hopefully he has settled down. Then BF had a conference call on the commute into work this morning, so I had to be quiet with no radio on. Plus I couldn't read because he wasn't totally paying attention to the exits...sigh

There is a family BBQ tonight, so that should be good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Oops! lol I knew it was sometime this week.

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Am I the only one who thinks there is going to be some major backlash about Obama going on The View?
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    Snoop Dogg is coming here on August 8.  I kind of want to go try to meet him. lol

Murried Bio
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_good-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a87b8541-d8c9-4750-938c-dd4a303e93d2Post:973de6f6-7590-4681-9382-c887470cb616">Re: Make it a good one</a>:
    [QUOTE]Am I the only one who thinks there is going to be some major backlash about Obama going on The View?
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]

<div>I was just thinking about this but figured that I would keep it to myself, being Canadian and all.</div><div>
    </div><div>Moving on.  WTF is he doing on The View?</div>

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I could not fall asleep last night to save my own life. I have to meet with my dissertation committee today to discuss my coursework for the next year. ::headdesk::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know, actually. He's the first sitting president to ever appear on a talk show, so that's huge in itself. And I'm pretty pro-Obama, but I can just imagine that Fox News and all the other conservative pundits are going to have a field day with this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Should be interesting, that's for sure. Critics say he just wants to be famous and this is feeding into it. I do know one of the ladies on The View HATES him so I really can't wait to watch it, (not even going to lie).

friends tv show funy
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    edited December 2011
    I think it could be a great PR move for him.  But I also think there's going to be a lot of backlash from people being "WTF?! Why isn't he working?!"  (Although this is work - most people won't get that.) And the pundits are going to have a field day with this.

Murried Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_good-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a87b8541-d8c9-4750-938c-dd4a303e93d2Post:64608c74-62fb-4f9d-8531-e6efafc774ca">Re: Make it a good one</a>:
    [QUOTE]Should be interesting, that's for sure. Critics say he just wants to be famous and this is feeding into it. I do know one of the ladies on The View HATES him so I really can't wait to watch it, (not even going to lie).
    Posted by cdechristopher[/QUOTE]

Elisabeth Hasselbeck makes me want to punch a puppy. Sometimes I DO feel bad for her, since she is the only conservative at the table and no one allows her to make her point. I mean, the show IS called <em>The View</em>, not <em>4 Liberals at a Table</em>, so they should allow her to get a word in edgewise. However, she is so close-minded that it's horrifying.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_good-one?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:a87b8541-d8c9-4750-938c-dd4a303e93d2Post:541d9a86-147a-4f55-931a-a18e8d4cab94">Re: Make it a good one</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Make it a good one : WTF is he doing on The View?

Cus he's cute? Beats me. I'm more excited about seeing America Ferrara and Snoop Dogg (and Whoopi Goldberg. I've been a fan of hers since I was 7 years old).

Meanwhile, I can't find my DVD of <em>Real Women Have Curves</em>, which seems to be the only DVD in my collection that's missing, and this upsets me, because it was quite possibly going to be autographed.

Also...so much for leaving on time. We're now a half hour late and still have to pick someone up. How come I'm always the only one ready and waiting for everyone else?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate waiting around for people. My cousins are notorious for it. Example: Last Saturday, my mom, aunt, cousin and I were going to breakfast at 11am (because anything sooner is too early for my cousin) My mom and I get to the restaurant at 10:55. At 11-something, my cousin calls and tells my mom that she is cleaning out her pool filter and might be a bit so go ahead and order. UHH, why did you decide to start cleaning your pool filter 5 minutes before you should have been at the restaurant!? She showed up about the same time we finished eating.

I think today is one of those days where you should quit while your ahead, call in sick, and sleep all day.
    imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards