Not Engaged Yet

Another Newcomer

Hi Ladies!

I just wanted to pop on and introduce myself. My name is Deanna. Andrew and I are both 27 and currently living in California (where I was born and raised), but in a bit over a month- we'll be moving to Colorado (without jobs. ugh).

Andrew and I have met with his family's jeweler (a very close family friend to them), but there hasn't been a proposal. So as of now, I'm just trying to stay calm and not freak out about the move.

If you're bored and have some time- I'd love to know more about you!

How long have you been on the knot?
Would you prefer your proposal to be/ or have been a suprise?
 What was the highlight of today?
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Another Newcomer

• desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, a change of pace -- newbie asking us regs question! I like!

Hi and welcome!

How long have you been on the knot? I've been here 2 years in July

Would you prefer your proposal to be/ or have been a suprise? My proposal was mostly a surprise -- I knew he'd be proposing by the end of the month, but he managed to catch me off guard. :) I like a private surprise. Big public surprise proposal? Would have made me a little uncomfortable, but my H is very private, so I was pretty sure he wouldn't do something in public anyway. :)

What was the highlight of today? Free croissants and chocolates at work!

Lunar, tell me how you feel about mashed potatoes and mac n cheese?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How long have you been on the knot? I've been lurking for a few months here and there on another screen name. I read that it had too much of my real name in it. ::shrugs:: So now this screenname is a combination of synonyms of my last name and SO's.

Would you prefer your proposal to be/ or have been a suprise? A huge part of me wishes that I didn't know Andrew was planning on proposing. Knowing that he is going to have a ring makes me anxious. The longer he waits- the more I will be thinking..."What are you waiting for?! AH! I want to look at flowers! AH!"

What was the highlight of today? Finally introducing myself on the knot! I hope that I can fit into this community. You all seem so funny and awesome! I hope that I can help offer suggestions and support to you all when I can. Laughing
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lunar, welcome to TK!

How long have you been on the knot? Since around November, when I discovered there was a NEY board, so I felt less nutty about being on here (Me and my BF have been dating almost 3 years, proposal expected by the end of 2011)
    Would you prefer your proposal to be/ or have been a suprise? Yes, I hope it's a surprise. Unless he flat out told me what date and time he was doing it, I'm sure I'll be surprised. That's the great thing about having a touch of ADD... just distract me with something else and I'll be surprised!
     What was the highlight of today? Free food for lunch? BF and I got into a bit of a serious discussion this a.m., so it wasn't a great morning. I had a luncheon to go to so I got a great lunch for free, but now I want to take a nap!

How do you feel about pandas? And rainbows?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

edited December 2011
    Do you have a trader joe's where you are? They make this frozen macaroni and cheese with real cheese on it that is SOOOO good....SOO much better then Stouffer's! (I know, right?!) My mom used to make me mac and cheese in the oven when I was sick. Always stouffer's.

Mashed Potatoes- Smooth. No skins. Andrew- all about the chunky with skins. Our compromise? Chunky- no skins. LOL.

Can you determine something about someone's personality on their mac and cheese and mashed potatoe preferences? ;)

What does mac and cheese say about you?
    edited December 2011
    Hrm. Pandas and rainbows don't taste nearly as good as mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. Nope- no they don't.

"Double rainbow!? What does this mean?!" Tongue out 
  • edited December 2011
    Hello and welcome.

How long have you been on the knot? Despite when i first started the account I began posting about two months ago

Would you prefer your proposal to be/ or have been a suprise? I'd like for it to be a surprise and catch me 100% off guard,  But all the details don't matter so much, as long as it happens some day.  My BF is so wonderfully thoughtful and sweet and romantic, it would be perfect because it's him

What was the highlight of today? Leaving work and starting my 4 day weekend we leave for DC tomorrow!

Anniversary

• MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:54c65e4a-0616-481e-a7a5-c2f3cc4b5d24">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hrm. Pandas and rainbows don't taste nearly as good as mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. Nope- no they don't. "Double ra in b o w !? What does this mean?!"  
    Posted by lunarsongbird[/QUOTE]

Tehehe at the double rainbow comment. I like you op! I have a cousin named Deanna who is married to an Andrew. Good sign I hope? I've been on here for about two years in the fall? Then I got engage and fell in love with these ladies so I decided to stick around I had a surprise proposal and I was very pleased. It was low key and at one of our favorite spots. It wasn't in Chicago like he had planned ( thanks to me not wanting to take the day off) but it was perfect <3 Best part about today? I didn't die on my first time skiing and I only fell accidentally once coming down the mountain. When id go too fast I'd get scared and just plop on the ground lol. FI and I also too a drive around the mountain this morning and saw a ram up close. Very cool.
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:4bcec8ac-3815-4bbb-bb85-bfcd1aa6fba1">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Newcomer : Tehehe at the double rainbow comment. I like you op! I have a cousin named Deanna who is married to an Andrew. Good sign I hope? I've been on here for about two years in the fall? Then I got engage and fell in love with these ladies so I decided to stick around I had a surprise proposal and I was very pleased. It was low key and at one of our favorite spots. It wasn't in Chicago like he had planned ( thanks to me not wanting to take the day off) but it was perfect <3 Best part about today? I didn't die on my first time skiing and I only fell accidentally once coming down the mountain. <strong>When id go too fast I'd get scared and just plop on the ground</strong> lol. FI and I also too a drive around the mountain this morning and saw a ram up close. Very cool.
    Posted by MLekathLEEN[/QUOTE]

<div>When I first started skiing, that's how I'd stop, too!</div><div>
    </div><div>Double rainbows are awesome, even if I have no idea what they mean.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:4c536083-8b1d-4059-a236-09d3bbb5a2e6">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have a trader joe's where you are? They make this frozen macaroni and cheese with real cheese on it that is SOOOO good....SOO much better then Stouffer's! (I know, right?!) My mom used to make me mac and cheese in the oven when I was sick. Always stouffer's. Mashed Potatoes- Smooth. No skins. Andrew- all about the chunky with skins. Our compromise? Chunky- no skins. LOL. Can you determine something about someone's personality on their mac and cheese and mashed potatoe preferences? ;) What does mac and cheese say about you?

Real women don't eat fauxtatoes! I'm happy the thought didn't even seem to occur to you.

I don't know what mac n cheese and potatoes say about a person. I just have a serious addiction to both, so I started asking newbies just as a conversation point, and it's kinda become habit by now. :)

I've been a little scared to try the TJ's mac n cheese b/c I'm a Kraft Three Cheese with Shells girl. I've always preferred Kraft to frozen for some reason? But you're making it sound pretty darn tempting. I'll have to check it out.

• IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

Ohh...almost a year....just started posting here recently...I lurked for a while after i went a little pre-planning wacko..so glad to be over that lol..
    I was excited to find this board :)

Hmmm.... IDK>...it'll definitely be a surprise...SO is hellbent on it. I am not a fan of surprises, I like what is going on...but I'm sure I will love it because SO knows me really well and will go to all ends to make sure it's perfect for the two of us

Hmmmm.....working with my Project Manager...he was in a weird mood today and made it a lot of fun :) Plus my boss is really taking my input into our company under consideration and listening to me :)
    edited December 2011

Oh vay- this board is going to be SO Much fun!! I'll never have to worry about getting any more work done (LOL!!)...or being scared about my move to Colorado! Ha! Hooray!!
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:4bcec8ac-3815-4bbb-bb85-bfcd1aa6fba1">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Newcomer : Tehehe at the double rainbow comment. I like you op! I have a cousin named Deanna who is married to an Andrew. Good sign I hope? I've been on here for about two years in the fall? Then I got engage and fell in love with these ladies so I decided to stick around I had a surprise proposal and I was very pleased. It was low key and at one of our favorite spots. It wasn't in Chicago like he had planned ( thanks to me not wanting to take the day off) but it was perfect <3 Best part about today? I didn't die on my first time skiing and I only fell accidentally once coming down the mountain. When id go too fast I'd get scared and just plop on the ground lol. FI and I also too a drive around the mountain this morning and <strong>saw a ram up close</strong>. Very cool.
    Posted by MLekathLEEN[/QUOTE]

Where are you that you saw a ram? Did you take the day off today? What do you do for work? :)
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm suber uber jealous that you're moving to Colorado. That is our ultimate plan, but I'm stuck in the hell hole that is graduate school for at least another year, probably more like two. 

I've been on TK for about a year, posting here for about 8 months. 

My FI surprised me when he proposed, but I knew that he was looking at rings (we went together once). I thought it'd be the next week on our big trip, but he did it before we left, so I was very surprised.

I have no highlight in this day. Sorry for being a debbie downer. 
    edited December 2011
    Well the day isn't over yet!! Why Colorado? Do you have an area in mind?
  • leia1979leia1979 member
    edited December 2011
    Nice! I like a newb with questions.

<--- Whatever it says over there. Almost two years? I've been on NEY for about a year.

I wanted it to be a surprise. It kinda wasn't because I was fairly sure FI was going to propose at Disneyland. But because it was so late in the day, I wasn't so sure anymore that he was going to. I was with him when he bought my ring, so I knew it was coming sometime soon.

My coworker's going away lunch. Good food and lots of people. Also Thursday is tap dance night, which is always awesome.
  • DanieKADanieKA member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!

How long have you been on the knot? I've been posting since January, I think. I have no idea when I joined. I think under my avatar it says something ridiculous like 2002. I don't remember that, though. 

Would you prefer your proposal to be/ or have been a surprise? I'd love a surprise in all aspects. Timing, ring, etc. I know a lot of girls on here have input, but I like the element of not knowing. It keeps me less BSC. I have no idea when/if he has the ring. I have no idea what it looks like. I have no idea how long it takes to design or deliver or whatever! I love not knowing. 

I finally found a restaurant to host my after graduation lunch. Sounds lame, but it was an annoying task that I can cross off my to-do list. 

Yay!
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:052ca610-bba5-4cc2-bdba-4711f17c81d7">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome! How long have you been on the knot? I've been posting since January, I think. I have no idea when I joined. I think under my avatar it says something ridiculous like 2002. I don't remember that, though.  Would you prefer your proposal to be/ or have been a surprise? I'd love a surprise in all aspects. Timing, ring, etc. I know a lot of girls on here have input, but<strong> I like the element of not knowing. It keeps me less BSC. I</strong> have no idea when/if he has the ring. I have no idea what it looks like. I have no idea how long it takes to design or deliver or whatever! I love not knowing.   What was the highlight of today? I finally found a restaurant to host my after graduation lunch. Sounds lame, but it was an annoying task that I can cross off my to-do list.  Yay!
    Posted by DanieKA[/QUOTE]

What I wouldn't give to have not known. Because we are designing the ring ourselves...Andrew totally wanted my input, but after we went the jeweler. I had a week where I just went totally BSC! I was obsessed! Flowers, colors, dates, food, dresses....Oy...Glad I got over that. It really freaked out the SO!

Oh...and he didn't like the flowers I absolutely fell in love with. Another HUGE drawback of preplanning. Your SO (Or  FUFI....Haha... Foo-Fee...Future Fiance...LOL. I told Andrew that and he had a cow...LOL. FUFI) might not actually like what you pick out...and since it is his wedding too- he might have an opinion.
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:f8d5472c-833a-46ca-9ec5-3e8d1fbff877">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well the day isn't over yet!! Why Colorado? Do you have an area in mind?
    FI grew up in the Denver area, and I just love it there. I want to be in a place where I can enjoy nature - which Chicago isn't particularly conducive to (not that I don't love Chi, but it isn't not where we picture ourselves long term) We love the mountains and his family is all there. Now we just have to convince my mom to move out there :) 
  • DanieKADanieKA member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:62e76c61-11ff-40af-80da-6234bd0fb6a3">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Newcomer : What I wouldn't give to have not known. Because we are designing the ring ourselves...Andrew totally wanted my input, but after we went the jeweler. I had a week where I just went totally BSC! I was obsessed! Flowers, colors, dates, food, dresses....Oy...Glad I got over that. It really freaked out the SO! Oh...and he didn't like the flowers I absolutely fell in love with. Another HUGE drawback of preplanning. Your SO (Or  FUFI....Haha... Foo-Fee...Future Fiance...LOL. I told Andrew that and he had a cow...LOL. FUFI) might not actually like what you pick out...<strong>and since it is his wedding too- he might have an opinion.</strong>

<div>Hahaha! Whatever! All he has to do is stand there, look nice and say "I do!" I'm kidding, of course!</div><div>
    </div><div>But yeah, I don't really get that much anxiety not knowing. We get a fair number of drive by posts like "HE GOT THE RING!!!! WHEN'S IT GONNA HAPPEN!?!?! OHHHEEEMMMMMMGEEEEEEE?!?!?!" and several variations of, "I know he has the ring and every time we go out I get disappointed because I think it's THE MOMENT!" </div><div>
    </div><div>Every time I read a post like this it makes me even more sure that I don't want to know anything! But I'm fairly laid back. As I've said before, he could propose with a ring from a cracker jack box, over frozen yogurt (with rainbow sprinkles) and I'll be thrilled.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • sparkles88sparkles88 member
    edited December 2011
    Welcome, OP. I see that you like Hyperbole and a Half. Me, too!

About a year, but I initially had a different SN. I changed it later on, and started posting towards the end of last year.

Would you prefer your proposal to be/ or have been a surprise?
    When the time comes, I think I would like a semi-surprise. I would like to know it's coming, based upon discussions we will have had about it. I wouldn't want an exact date, though. I would like to have some input on the ring and maybe go shopping together, but I would not want to know what/when he would actually buy.

My coworker brought me a cake pop from Starbuck's!
  • edited December 2011
    How long have you been on the knot? Since sometime in December, not too long.  I'm in a LDR with BF and I was all "AHfillthevoidofyoubeinggonewithwedding"!!!!!!  Needless to say, I got over myself.

• I want it to be, he wants it to be, but he said he would do it by the time I move out to Cali with him (Juky 31).  Boo to timelines! (I don't know why I can't unbold this part)

What was the highlight of today? CUPCAKE AND BROWNIE in my last theatre class! Yum.

We can be freaked about moving together! I was born and raised in a smallish town in NM, and I get to move to Los Angeles area! I am excited but scared, so I totally know how you feel about moving somewhere new.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:a833960b-a14e-4dcd-ac65-efa791f84564">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Newcomer : <strong> Real women don't eat fauxtatoes! </strong>I'm happy the thought didn't even seem to occur to you. I don't know what mac n cheese and potatoes say about a person. I just have a serious addiction to both, so I started asking newbies just as a conversation point, and it's kinda become habit by now. :) I've been a little scared to try the TJ's mac n cheese b/c I'm a Kraft Three Cheese with Shells girl. I've always preferred Kraft to frozen for some reason? But you're making it sound pretty darn tempting. I'll have to check it out.
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

*hands her "real woman" card to Desert*

I was raised on fauxtatoes. I just don't know any better. You can shun me now.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:e05a3feb-2e82-442e-b17b-4178eb22e63a">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]We can be freaked about moving together! I was born and raised in a smallish town in NM, and <strong>I get to move to Los Angeles area!</strong> I am excited but scared, so I totally know how you feel about moving somewhere new.
    Posted by amsybot[/QUOTE]

Wow! This is going to be a very exciting time! I look forward to hearing about stories of your move! I'll share stories about my move. California is great. I hope you settle in a nice area of Southern California. I'm partial to northern california. I'm by San Francisco now.

Are you going to have to find a new job when you move? That's the part I'm most nervous about.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:0997973a-11ef-4557-a451-6183db8201a0">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Newcomer : *hands her "real woman" card to Desert* I was raised on fauxtatoes. I just don't know any better. You can shun me now.
    Posted by leia1979[/QUOTE]

I make exceptions for my favorites. You're in good company with Narwhal. :)

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:b781fa8f-c054-44c3-9b7a-294d7d7c9c75">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]the weather has been horrendously unpredictable, and I just sat on hard high school bleachers in weather that vascillated between scalding sun/pouring rain/hail for two hours. I do get major girlfriend brownie points though I think.
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]

Ah! That's crazy!!! Are you in Boston?! That weather is nuts!! You totally deserve major girlfriend brownie points!! It's been nice here in California. Today it was about 82 degrees. However, SO and I don't have A/C- so in a bit (after I finish my glass of wine)- we're going to walk down the street to get some mexcian food (ot at least we'll try).

Is anyone else celebrating cinco de mayo? Margaritas, anyone?
  • zipis1zipis1 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to meet you!

Well over two years. Started coming here when I was helping a friend plan her wedding.

Yes and no. For one, I hate surprises. A lot. I'm too impatient :P But aside from that it's my opinion that if being proposed to is 100% a surprise (i.e., you never even discussed the possiblility) something's off. BUT, FI did surprise me outside of the discussions, and I loved it. It made an ordinary and somewhat crappy day super special awesome.

Using my dog to socialize puppies at work and then taking him to the dog park. I'm a bit obsessed with my furry children Cool ...even if his shedding is out of control and eating me alive.

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:b4f3592d-3039-4d15-9fdd-b5471c1aba38">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Newcomer : I make exceptions for my favorites. You're in good company with Narwhal. :)
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

Aww, thanks Desert! I feel all warm and fuzzy now.  =)
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lunar!

I'm tired and brain-dead after a long day, so I don't feel like answering your questions (and you can't make me!  *footstomp*) but I did want to extend a welcome.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:38916591-d473-4c2d-9137-3b1e0f3e54c1">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Lunar! I'm tired and brain-dead after a long day, so I don't feel like answering your questions (and you can't make me!  <strong>*footstomp*)</strong> but I did want to extend a welcome.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

LOL! That made me giggle!!
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_another-newcomer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:b3c5720d-c393-4379-9f2a-c832a13e1228Post:57901f2a-ce53-44e2-8b5d-0f64340e1e93">Re: Another Newcomer</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Another Newcomer : Where are you that you saw a ram? Did you take the day off today? What do you do for work? :)

I took a few days off to go Skiing in.... COLORADO!!! Silly me didn't think to take today off too so I'm back at work, sore and tired. I'm an administrative assistant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards