April 2012 Weddings

When to take E-pics?

When are you ladies planning on taking your E-pics? I think I might do more than one set of E-pics for my event, but then again photography is a huge part of my life.

Re: When to take E-pics?

• i am going to do mine in October. I was going to do them at the fair, but my fiance nixed that idea.... boo :( So, i think we are going to do them on the canal in Las Colinas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm still unsure on how soon I should do them.  Are you using the same photographer for your wedding? Sometimes they offer packages which include the e-pics, I do not know if I should start looking for one this early ;/
    ~~* Jen *~~
  • We are doing ours in May/June of 2011 because we our using one of the pics for our STD and those don't go out until late July.  It would give us enough time. We have a hand full of photographers we like but haven't done anything yet. 
  • norsernnorsern member
    First Comment
    We're probably taking them in April/May of next year when the weather isn't too hot and flowers are blooming :)
    P1131150
  • We're doing ours next April.  The reason we chose to have an April wedding was because it's so beautiful with everything turning green again and the trees and flowers blooming, so I figure since the weddings still so far away why not get the pictures done during the same time of year.
  • We are also doing our's in April 2011, that way we can get a feel for how things look around the city that time of year and will help us decide on where to do wedding pictures too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally
  • I already did mine about five weeks after our engagement (nothing formal just a friend who's good with photography) to use for framing, engagement announcements, etc.  So shoot me for getting psyched even though it's almost two years out :-)
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards