Chit Chat
Options

NWR: Need I.T. Help

So the internet has taken over my computer screen.

I am currently using Firefox and my screen only shows the web page I am currently viewing. My address bar and tabs that would normally be above the web page have disappeared. And the computer bar that displays the time and other programs open on my computer, normally sits below open web page, but is also swallowed up by the open web page.

Can anyone help me get this back to normal?

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.

Re: NWR: Need I.T. Help

• Options
    Look in your upper right hand corner.  Is there a little rounded rectangle?  Click on it.  If that doesn't work, right click and see if there is an "exit full screen" option. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Maybe try the F11 key?  I know I've hit that a number of times and not realized it and gone into full screen mode...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    F11 worked! Thanks Blgrout!

Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    Well, I figured I'd get a reply quicker on TK than one any tech website. And I did. :) TK has some pretty awesome girls.

• Options
    Very true

• Options
    See Lucy! If TK's IT would just hand over their 'problems' to us (by us, I mean people that are more handy with technology than I am, so mainly I mean you guys), all these glitches would be fixed pronto! ;)

OP, glad things got fixed. I've F'd up my computer so many times it's not funny. Thankfully DH is a programmer and is a miracle worker on my psychotic laptop. :)
  • Options
    Haha. Yeah.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards