Chit Chat
Options

Anyone else?

Totally in love with their fiance'? Lol. I mean, of course I'm in love with him because I agreed to marry him, but lately I am SO in love!

We are a little over two months away from our wedding and I am having fairytale swoony daydreamy lovespells. Haha! I feel like a lovesick teenager! *sigh*
Wedding Countdown Ticker
150 Invited image RSVP Date: April 15th
84 Attendingimage
66 Missing Outimage
0 Not Repliedimage

Re: Anyone else?

• Options
    No. I married for money.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Options
    Mine I could take or leave, but he proposed, and I'm not getting any younger. 
  • Options
    I'm marrying FI because he's a good cook and I'm usually too lazy to cook for myself :P
  • Options
    OP, I'm guessing it's the anticipation of the wedding coming up.  And I know what you mean. Sometimes I just look at him with googly eyes and I feel a little ridiculous lol.
  • Options
    From the time I first laid eyes on John Stamos and George Stephanopoulos, I knew I wanted to marry a Greek man.  DH fit the bill.  End of story.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    lol oh some of you girls crack me up!  lol.

@ mellime-DH is also an amazing cook and I hate to cook!  Bonus!
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    Well I'm stuck! We both hate cooking!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-else-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:400a6b82-339b-40f4-b2d4-1fcf6254405cPost:8d76df4b-120e-475f-9905-596e3d9d7ce9">Re: Anyone else?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm marrying FI because he's a good cook and I'm usually too lazy to cook for myself :P
    Posted by mellimel19[/QUOTE]

<div>

<div><span style="white-space:pre;" class="Apple-tab-span"> </span>HAHAHHA! My FI cooks all the time too! When I'm home by myself I'm either making oodles of noodles or heating up his leftovers! lols!</div></div><div>
    </div><div><span style="white-space:pre;" class="Apple-tab-span"> </span>And yes I am very in love with him! Not just for his cooking! :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    The diamond was big and I really wanted to wear a gorgeous dress so I married him.  After 7 months he is still here but we will see...

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-else-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:400a6b82-339b-40f4-b2d4-1fcf6254405cPost:4e139a4c-dad8-4886-88cd-3657f03a75fc">Re: Anyone else?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not at all.  My FI's a cocksucker.  I'm only marrying him because my father arranged it before I was even born.
    Posted by LingerLonger1[/QUOTE]

LOL! This made me laugh!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-else-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:400a6b82-339b-40f4-b2d4-1fcf6254405cPost:8d76df4b-120e-475f-9905-596e3d9d7ce9">Re: Anyone else?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm marrying FI because he's a good cook and I'm usually too lazy to cook for myself :P
    Posted by mellimel19[/QUOTE]

When I first glanced at your post, I thought it said he's a good cockk. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Haha you girls are funny! I got a few good laughs out of this one. I'm marrying mine because he's good with his hands (Wink). He's basically just a live in handy man.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    150 Invited image RSVP Date: April 15th
    84 Attendingimage
    66 Missing Outimage
    0 Not Repliedimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_anyone-else-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:400a6b82-339b-40f4-b2d4-1fcf6254405cPost:ece832bd-bb96-4384-ad19-d2d115b5d1ee">Re: Anyone else?</a>:
    [QUOTE]From the time I first laid eyes on John Stamos and George Stephanopoulos, I knew I wanted to marry a Greek man.  DH fit the bill.  End of story.
    Posted by tldh[/QUOTE]

<div>Ohhhh, John Stamos.</div>
  • Options
    AWWWWWWW. Sing it, girl! I feel the same way. Hope you have an amazing wedding!!!!
  • Options
    Ya I've been feeling that way too. I'm marrying my man because he is everything on my list of 'What My Man Has To Have and Be Like' and believe me I didn't think anyone could fit THAT bill. (hint: starts with sexy accent and ends with treats me better than I'd treat myself). :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards