Chit Chat
Options

Do you ever worry that you wont be able to get pregnant?

2»

Re: Do you ever worry that you wont be able to get pregnant?

• Options
    I totally understand the OP and some of the PPs.  My FI and I want to take a little time out to enjoy married life, but we also have a desire to have kids within the next few years.   I don't want to take forever because I'm 29 and time flies, but more importantly, because I also have PCOS, and I'm well aware that people are told it's hard to conceive and hard to carry a child to term with the disorder.  I don't mind adopting and neither does FI (I would love to in addition to having one), but I also want to experience pregnancy and bearing a child that is literally a part of me.   I'm hoping that when the time comes it'll work out.  I'm on Metformin (also for insulin resistance, but it also regulates my periods and some women with PCOS use it when TTC).  So hopefully that will help.
  • Options
    I worry about not being able to have kids all the time.  However, I know that things can go wrong, but there's nothing we can do other than take care of ourselves and each other.  I hate worrying about it bc its really something that you don't know until you try- and we are going to wait for after the wedding +some  to try :).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards