Chit Chat
Options

Out of curiosity and being bored...

2»

Re: Out of curiosity and being bored...

• Options
    I said 2-3 years.  I have 2 1/2 years left in grad school and do not want to even start trying before then.  Fiance always says he doesn't want to start trying until he's 30, and right now I'm 24 and he's 26.  I personally don't want to wait 4 years, partly because I want 4 kids and partly because my mom had all of her kids after 33 and had complications and issues with everyone. 
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_out-of-curiosity-and-being-bored?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:bb4d0a50-8d98-4c75-a2cf-ffc3a184ecfaPost:8d1f0789-607c-47af-a25a-9163888b45fa">Re: Out of curiosity and being bored...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Out of curiosity and being bored... : yes we have discussed it. and if it were up to him I'd be pregnant now. I'm saying my plan because I dont plan on being pregnant while planning a wedding. so as soon as its over we'll start.
    Posted by pinkbunny8385[/QUOTE]

Okay, that makes more sense.  The way your first post read, it seemed as if you were planning on stopping birth control without telling him and then planning on pulling a "I don't know what happened!" when you turned up knocked up.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    yeah after re-reading it I thought the same thing.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We too are going to be trying pdq.  We made the decision to get off bc about two weeks ago so when WE are ready I am ready physically.  It really has been surprising to me how much getting off bc has changed him.  I really think he would like to try for it no (meaning no condom) butttt 3 more months until the wedding then he can be home free :)
    Junebride12
  • Options
    I'll be 39 & he'll be 42 on our wedding day. Soooo...basically, on the honeymoon. Or at least, the day we get home (might as well stay on the bc an extra week to keep from having an unwelcome visitor on the honeymoon). ;) We don't have too long to mess around.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_out-of-curiosity-and-being-bored?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:bb4d0a50-8d98-4c75-a2cf-ffc3a184ecfaPost:75f6344d-789c-4dad-8e01-45258a15eace">Re: Out of curiosity and being bored...</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>We really want to be at a better place before we have kids. We're both relatively young and have entry level jobs. It's perfectly good for us now, but if we want kids, we want to give them more</strong>. 
    Posted by rlavach[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    this. </div><div>
    </div><div>we're getting married this year and i'll be 24 while FI will be 28. i'm just starting an entry level job and FI is still in a band >_< our goal for 2013 is to get him a real career and us a house, then look at 2014 for possible conception based on what's going on at that time :)</div><div>
    </div><div>children absolutely terrify me so if this happens it'll be an interesting experience...</div>
  • Options
    I dont want kids.  I value my independence and freedom.  Kids just suck up all your money, eat and poop all over the place, then god forbid you tell them no, they will wish death apon you.  Gross...they are just not for me.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards