Chit Chat
Options

grooms mother replaced by x's girlfriend

I am the MOM who was left out of her Son's beautiful wedding day.  I found his wedding plans on the KNOT.   Noone told me the whereabouts.  What was the proper way to handle this ?   I did go and was replaced with the ex's girlfriend in all the pictures and family events.  THe secret was kept by my brother, sister in law, Mother, ex husband and his entire family.  When I got there I was told to go to the wrong wedding by the deskclerk , ultimately missing the entire ceremony. 
Than my oldest son told my friend that I was not invited to the reception.  While they partied and feasted on buffet dining...i ate a turkey burger. Than i showed up at the end of the wedding reception and was assaulted by my oldest son. THe Mother of the Bride said , this is not appropriate ! 
I would say that it wasn't appropriate to not invite the MOTHER of the GROOM !
ANY COMMENTS ? THis was the Meghan Lewis /Brandon Yolles wedding 4/11/11

Re: grooms mother replaced by x's girlfriend

• Options
    I doubt you are real, but if you are its against TK rules to give out personal information on TK.  I would remove their names immediately.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Well the peoples names she listed have a Knot Bio so she may be real, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_grooms-mother-replaced-xs-girlfriend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:c5902153-972c-4168-8c55-755b0fc1744dPost:a1747c59-d525-4a9d-b981-f436e6b650ef">Re: grooms mother replaced by x's girlfriend</a>:
    [QUOTE]There is no need for you to post this crap on multiple boards.  Why would you include their names and the date they got married?  That is really low to do to your son and his new wife. If you act like this IRL, that is probably why you were excluded form the wedding.
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Yup.

I'm glad you aren't my mother.
  • Options
    I am sorry about your hurt feelings. However, Blue is right and the identifying information you included needs to be removed right away.
  • Options
    Riiiight and my names Kate Middleton
  • Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_grooms-mother-replaced-xs-girlfriend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:c5902153-972c-4168-8c55-755b0fc1744dPost:4074e3b9-d032-43a9-a9f4-026e392cefc2">grooms mother replaced by x's girlfriend</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am the MOM who was left out of her Son's beautiful wedding day.  I found his wedding plans on the KNOT.   Noone told me the whereabouts.  What was the proper way to handle this ?   I did go and was replaced with the ex's girlfriend in all the pictures and family events.  THe secret was kept by my brother, sister in law, Mother, ex husband and his entire family.  When I got there I was told to go to the wrong wedding by the deskclerk , ultimately missing the entire ceremony.  Than my oldest son told my friend that I was not invited to the reception.  While they partied and feasted on buffet dining...i ate a turkey burger. Than i showed up at the end of the wedding reception and was assaulted by my oldest son. THe Mother of the Bride said , this is not appropriate !  I would say that it wasn't appropriate to not invite the MOTHER of the GROOM ! ANY COMMENTS ? THis was the Meghan **** /Brandon **** wedding ******
    Posted by funnygirl2no[/QUOTE]

Yeah. . cause this makes you look like the victim. You sound like my biological mother, whom I've chosen to exclude from my life for the past 12 years. She didnt know about my wedding either.

Wanna know why? CAUSE SHE WAS FRIGGIN BAT SHISNIT CRAZY!

There was probably a great reason why you were excluded. And why you feel the need to come on here and bash them on TK is beyond me. Way to play like a 3 year old. Grow up.

P.s. yeah, stating peoples personal/full names is highly inappropriate, rude, stupid, selfish and against the rules.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    p.s. your sn should actually probably be 'crazygirl2no' cause you're not funny.
  • Options
    Does this board not have a mod? I'm not seeing one listed, but it might be a tk glitch.
  • Options
    No Mod.  SarahPlz has volunteered for it many times though.

OP also posted this twice on Etiquette.  Maybe on of their mods can ban her.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think there is

OP, if you think your son was angry before, wait until he hears of this shenanigans!
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • Options
    I wouldn't have invited you either. You sound like my FMIL...drunk and not making any sense.

What kind of psycho parent goes on a wedding bored trashing her son and posting his personal information?
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Why would you exclude your MOM if she had never done anything to warrant being excluded other than being a survivor of a very bad divorce. The bride I do not know except hearing her blurt out rude comments such as "HANG UP ON HER" when my son spoke to me once ont the phone.  This is a controlling girl who will control my son into total alienation.   The pain I endured that day was much worse than my divorce , and it was brutal.    These two need to take responsibility for their horrid actions....this is abuse , To pit my brother and Mother against me was wrong.  They did get their Karma.  I spoke to NOONE at that wedding....I  planned a Batcherlette party the same weekend at the same HOTEL as the wedding.  I  ignored all of the wedding party except my MOM who broke down in bitter tears..and joy at seeing me.... THe weather was awful,,,gloomy ,damp, overcast and ruined the effect of a beach wedding.....Everyone was COLD. and had to wear sweaters  over the bare shoulder dresses.   I am not a vindictive MOTHER. just very hurt and will NEVER get over this treatment. ANY one who can do this to a MOTHER who Does have the right of being at this milestone in Parenthood deserves to be posted and exposed . 
  • Options
    Wait until YOUR a MOM !!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_grooms-mother-replaced-xs-girlfriend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:c5902153-972c-4168-8c55-755b0fc1744dPost:d29c2b56-c162-4bf3-9e5b-f392cd14bc4e">Re: grooms mother replaced by x's girlfriend</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why would you exclude your MOM if she had never done anything to warrant being excluded other than being a survivor of a very bad divorce. The bride I do not know except hearing her blurt out rude comments such as "HANG UP ON HER" when my son spoke to me once ont the phone.  This is a controlling girl who will control my son into total alienation.   The pain I endured that day was much worse than my divorce , and it was brutal.    These two need to take responsibility for their horrid actions....this is abuse , To pit my brother and Mother against me was wrong.  They did get their Karma.  I spoke to NOONE at that wedding....<strong>I  planned a Batcherlette party the same weekend at the same HOTEL as the wedding.</strong>  I  ignored all of the wedding party except my MOM who broke down in bitter tears..and joy at seeing me.... THe weather was awful,,,gloomy ,damp, overcast and ruined the effect of a beach wedding.....Everyone was COLD. and had to wear sweaters  over the bare shoulder dresses.   I am not a vindictive MOTHER. just very hurt and will NEVER get over this treatment. ANY one who can do this to a MOTHER who Does have the right of being at this milestone in Parenthood deserves to be posted and exposed . 

For yourself? Weird...You seem to be vindictive.
    Why capitalize mother everytime you type. We get it you're his mom. But there's probably a reason you were excluded if this is how you act.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_grooms-mother-replaced-xs-girlfriend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:c5902153-972c-4168-8c55-755b0fc1744dPost:d29c2b56-c162-4bf3-9e5b-f392cd14bc4e">Re: grooms mother replaced by x's girlfriend</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why would you exclude your MOM if she had never done anything to warrant being excluded other than being a survivor of a very bad divorce. The bride I do not know except hearing her blurt out rude comments such as "HANG UP ON HER" when my son spoke to me once ont the phone.  This is a controlling girl who will control my son into total alienation.   The pain I endured that day was much worse than my divorce , and it was brutal.    These two need to take responsibility for their horrid actions....this is abuse , To pit my brother and Mother against me was wrong.  They did get their Karma.  I spoke to NOONE at that wedding....I  planned a Batcherlette party the same weekend at the same HOTEL as the wedding.  I  ignored all of the wedding party except my MOM who broke down in bitter tears..and joy at seeing me.... THe weather was awful,,,gloomy ,damp, overcast and ruined the effect of a beach wedding.....Everyone was COLD. and had to wear sweaters  over the bare shoulder dresses.   I am not a vindictive MOTHER. just very hurt and will NEVER get over this treatment. ANY one who can do this to a MOTHER who Does have the right of being at this milestone in Parenthood deserves to be posted and exposed . 

Seriously, you sound like my biomom.
    This has 'crazy' written all over it.  I suggest that if you ever want a decent relationship with your 'son' and 'daught in law' that you get some professional help and stay off the internet forums

You announcing their names on the internet like this, IMO makes you worse than them for excluding you.

And I have valid reasons for excluding my bio mom. She's crazy and I dont view her as my 'mom'. My step mom is my 'Mother' and stood up with my father when he walked me down the isle.

Good friggn luck ever having a decent relationship with them.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_grooms-mother-replaced-xs-girlfriend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:c5902153-972c-4168-8c55-755b0fc1744dPost:df9be874-8ccf-41ab-9deb-b5677c325856">Re: grooms mother replaced by x's girlfriend</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wait until YOUR a MOM !!!

<div>Hopefully if I were bipolar and a mom, I would be on meds that help...along with therapy...then have a better relationship with my kids</div>
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
  • Options
    Wait, so you did go?  How did you know how the ceremony went?

And remove their names from your original post or you are going to get banned.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Now I'm convinced FMIL has a doppelganger. This is exactly how she'd act if we didn't include her and is why we're including her.

If you don't know her, who were you planning a bachelorette party for? There's a reason why they never invited you. Stop playing the victim and take a look in the mirror. You can be a "mom" without actually being a mother. If you were truly a mother, you wouldn't wish bad stuff on your kids and go on a board that can be read by ANYONE and post their last names. You could have just given a psycho the names of your child. Do you know what Google is? A couple of searches and links and anyone can have their home address and hurt them. What kind of MOM would do that?
  • Options

Your username indicates PSYCHIATRIC issues. My reason to stay clear of my son for the past few years was his emotional outbursts and physical attacks.  The dean of his High School expelled him 2 weeks before graduation.  He told me he would NEVER amount to anything.  I ignored that and chose to accept my son,  to place all blame on a horrible divorce that took his MOM away from him .  My son has old hurts to deal with that should have had NOTHING to do with that one day in his life.
    I tried all proper avenues, having counselors and psychologists contact him .
    I just could NOT miss this sacred ceremony of the child that I brought into this world.  I must say that the Dean was right.   A child who does NOT invite the MOTHER to their wedding has some PSYCHOLOGICAL issues that have to be dealt with well before the wedding. 
    Perhaps some Pre-Marital counseling for the FAMILY is in order.

• Options
    This has been reported to KA. FYI
  • Options
    WHy are you telling us your family problems like we give a shiit?  Who are you and why do you think we care about this garbage?

You are a weirdo.  How about instead of airing your dirty laundry here, you stop embarrassing yourself and talk to your son.

Call Dr. Phil.  He has his give a shiit pants on.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, reported here too.

• Options
    So basically you are mad at your son because you enabled him all those years?
  • Options
    I do not know how to remove the names or I  would.  and Yes iI DID GO to the wedding..with my best friend and cousin.  We made it a split second after the vowels were said.  
  • Options
    AEIOU and sometimes Y
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_grooms-mother-replaced-xs-girlfriend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:c5902153-972c-4168-8c55-755b0fc1744dPost:7af776cc-4342-4a2c-811b-752f2a21bbf3">Re: grooms mother replaced by x's girlfriend</a>:
    [QUOTE]I do not know how to remove the names or I  would.  and Yes iI DID GO to the wedding..with my best friend and cousin.  We made it a split second after the <strong>vowels</strong> were said.  
    Was Vanna White there? Cause that would be awesome!
  • Options
    Katelynbrian :  We're working on it. LOL.
  • Options
    I do not know how to remove the names or I  would.  and Yes iI DID GO to the wedding..with my best friend and cousin.  We made it a split second after the vowels were said.  My son later scolded me for being LATE to his wedding.  I would think that the fact I had to be a detective to FIND his wedding and the effort I took to get there was enough to show him that this is a MOTHER who loves her son enough to risk the comments and dagger eyes that recieved us.upon arrival.
     That i was willing to get "beat up" by the designated bouncer(my other son)
     The fact that i was able to get ONE picture kissing my son while telling him I love him on his wedding day made it all worth doing.  
        the love of a MOM is indestructible if she is really a Mother.and my son whom I believe was coached by the ex to orchestrate the whole ordeal and it was that , will turn around when he has a child himself....and than he wil appreciate just what I did to be at his wedding.
  • Options
    I thought you were not invited.  So how was he mad that your were late?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Why the random capitalization of words?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards