New Hampshire
Options

Dear FI/DH

Happy Friday ladies!And go!
Anniversary Buying A Home

Re: Dear FI/DH

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear DH I know that money is tight and I appreciate you (finally) closing out your 401K that you've been talking about doing for WEEKS, but when I say "it's money you can spoil me with", I'm obviously just kidding...we have rent due and a few other bills we need to catch up on (as well as pick up our wedding pictures!!) One Million Elephant Shoes, Wife
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI, Thank you for spending today with me and taking me shopping for an outfit that I can wear to NYC tomorrow. You're the best! Love, Future Wifey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,Thanks for putting up with my crazy moods the past couple of days.  There's just so much stuff to do.Also, you're not making me feel confident in your abilities to prepare yourself meals while I'm gone next week.  You still have to eat, and no, it cannot be all frozen meals!  I'm sure we'll figure it out and really, learning how to cook wouldn't kill you.Love,Your Personal Chef
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    hbyrne31hbyrne31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI, Thank you for putting up with me for the past 4 weeks. I know this virus has made me pretty useless and I greatly appreciate you taking care of the dogs and making dinner. I promise I will be better soon. Love, Your future wife
  • Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear DH, I know you're nervous about the possible things that could go wrong but try to be a little more excited for us. I know you are excited but it wouldn't kill ya to act it a little bit. I can't wait for our little miracle to arrive, happy & healthy. We have a long way to go though. I love you so much! Your optimistic wifey
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Fi, I love you! :) Keep your chin up. Here for you, - me
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI, I'm really looking forward to doing nothing with you tomorrow. Thanks for being so understanding this week. Love, Me
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,Sorry for being sick (thanks to my co-workers) and not making it down to Calgary this weekend to watch you play! At least I get to see you on TV! Thanks for still being interested in wedding planning, it really helps that you are on board with everything! Can't believe we're five months away!Love you,ME
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI, I am SO proud of you for qualifying for Boston. I know you will do even better for that one, and I will be there to cheer you on again! Also, I am sorry your interview went so poorly, although I still think that it wasn't as bad as your making it to be. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be. At least we both have jobs even though they are not ideal. Our time will come! I can't wait to hang out with you and everyone this weekend :) Love, muah!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    AmiG41209AmiG41209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI, thanks for understanding that all I want to Friday nights is crash because my week is so draining. You've always been my night owl. Love, your morning person
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards