Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Anyone found/ tried on Jim Hjelm JH 8962 in the NJ/ NY/ CT/ MA/ NH area?

Im trying to find a store that has this dress in stock to try on. Its new from the fall line I think. I saw it featured on theknot.com Top 50 dresses for Fall 2009. Any help is appreciated!!

Re: Anyone found/ tried on Jim Hjelm JH 8962 in the NJ/ NY/ CT/ MA/ NH area?

• Options
    I am in LOVE with that dress.  I actually just tried calling a few places.  Kleinfeld in Manhattan said they have the dress but my heart dropped when I heard the price (mid $4000 range).  Not sure what your budget is, but that's way out of mine (hopefully I can catch a trunk show and maybe get it at a discount).
  • Options
    The dress is at Kleinfelds in New York City....It is gorgeous...Good luck.
  • Options
    At The Bridal Garden in Marlton, NJ! It's amazing!
  • Options
    I am not in your area, but I have found that dress here in Chicago and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!  It is way out of my budget, but I talked them down a bit.  The extra money will be way worth it.  It was the first wedding dress I had ever tried on, and everything I have tried on since doesn't compare!  It's even more beautiful in person.  I hope you find it!
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I called Jim Hjelm and they told me the local stores that ordered the sample.  There phone number is on their website. 
  • Options
    Any luck with getting the dress at a cheap price? I tried it on last weekend and fell in love!
  • Options
    I tried this dress on over the weekend at Kleinfeld.  It was STUNNING.  If anyone can find it cheaper, please let me know!!
  • Options
    I have found it for 3200 in VAIs anyone interested in selling their dress after their wedding or buying my dress off of me after my June 5th wedding?I would probably buy a size 12 so plenty of room for anyone who is smaller to alter!Let me knowMissyMissyBarnes33@yahoo.com
  • Options
    This dress is absolutely gorgeous. Anyone find it on Long Island? If so where and for how much?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards