Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Renting A Dress?

So, I've just begin my hunt for the perfect look for my wedding, but everything that I seem to fall in love with is way out of my budget.  Then I was talking to my friend and she mentioned renting a dress..... I don't quite even understand how this would work or where even does this.  Any ideas?

Re: Renting A Dress?

• Options
    I don't know if that would be a good idea because you can only alter a rented dress so much. What is your budget? You can get a dress from DB for $99. If it's a specific designer out of your price range that you have in mind then you should look at purchasing a once worn wedding dress.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I would look at buyselldress.com sellyourweddingdress.com and especially craigslist! You can get steals on gowns people have worn once or bought and now regret it.
  • Options
    Where are you located?  I think you might have a better chance at renting a gown in a Chinese bridal shop.  (Over in some Asian counties, they rent gowns instead of buying gowns for weddings.)  Do a google search, and you might find some stores in your area.  (I did for my area out of curiosity a while back and found a couple of places that rent gowns.)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards