Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Spanx!!!

Im looking at purchasing either the super higher power or higher power. Any opinions on either of them? It would be the biker shorts to under boob style :-)

Re: Spanx!!!

• Options
    I have the Higher Power ones (never seen the Super Higher Power) and I love them.  How does the Super differ from the regular ones?
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have both, definately go with the Super! There is definately a difference! I order  mine online and just go by their size chart and they fit just fine.  I wouldn't go a size up.
  • Options
    I've not heard of the Super's either but I LOVE my higher power!
  • Options
    well thanks very much ladies! And I found a store here that sells them ( i live in the boonies) so I"ll go try them on!!!
  • Options
    Just something to consider--I wore them under a bridesmaid dress that I wore at a wedding in December and was MELTING. They do not let ANY air in. I felt like I was overheating and had to run to the bathroom to peel them off. If I had to do it again, I would cut the feet off, or something, so I could have some air circulation touch my skin.

Just my experience with them. :)
  • Options
    Ah. Yes. Much better, then. Not so much melting, just as much tummy sucking in. :)
  • Options
    I love my higher powers! i got a pair off of ebay in my reccomended size and it did take a little of wiggling to get them on but once i had them on, they felt comfortable. now hopefully it will help under my wedding dress.. 
    I married my Knight in Shining Armor 8-14-2010!! Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker ~~Our Furbabies~ Sissy and Tank~~ Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards