Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

help mob

Ok so my mom wants to wear a nice pant set. Does anyone know were to get one? Ive looked at davids bridal they just have dresses. Shes also plus size.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: help mob

• Options
    HAve her check Macy's, Nordstroms and other such department stores.  She may like some chiffon palazzo pants with a jacket.  They are dressy and actually look like a long skirt.  I have a pair and love them for dressy occassions.  Alex Evenings is one line that these stores carry that comes in a plus size. 

You may also want to call around to some bridal salons in the area to see what lines they carry.  I know Becker's Bridal in Fowler has some styles like this.

Good luck.
  • Options
    I just looked at Macy's online. I think we'll be going there to look at some stuff. She normally shops at avenue .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Were not. Were just getting a feel of where we can buy the stuff and what our options are.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Just have her look around at her normal clothing places.  also, some bridal salons have their catalogs of designers which might have some options.

also, just becuase it's a year away, doesnt mean you have to wait to buy.  if you see something you like, buy it!  most things are returnable or wearable for other events =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards