New Hampshire
Options

Hair stylist for BMs

Hi,

My Mom has been a hair stylist for over 20 years and was originally ging to do everyone's hair, but has recently changed her mind and only wants to do my hair.  Which is fine ubt my 2 BM's are girls that never have anything done to their hair.  Probably get it trimmed once a year at random salons, so I have NO idea where to send them.  The wedding is in Epsom and we will be staying in Concord the night before....Who is good AND reasonably pricced in that area???? 
I have attached a pic of what their hair is going to be like.

Re: Hair stylist for BMs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I do not have any recommendations for where to get their hair done as I am not familiar with the area but did want to give you one thing to think about. My sister was my MOH and is a stylist. Originally I thought - How lucky am I? She can do my hair! Then I thought again and remembered that she deserved to be pampered just as much as I did. It might be nice to try to find a salon that can do everyone's hair - including Mom's and give her the day off. She has already expressed not wanting to do everyone's hair - maybe she does not know how to tell you she would rather "have the day off" and focus on being the MOB. My sister actually got her hair done at a salon down the street from me because she is a bit more finicky with her hair and wanted a friend to do it. :)

GL. I love the style you chose.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Gabs,  My original plan was to have find a salon for everyone.  And especially for my Mom so she could be pampered but she told me she really wanted to do my hair.  Honestly I would rather go to a salon.  Not because she isn't talented because she definitely is but you know how Moms can be.  Their vision and your vision of what their little girl should look like are never the same.
    Anyhow on several occassions I have asked her if she would rather we go somewhere and she has been very adament (sp?) that she wants to do it

But I agree with you I would have loved to let her relax that day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards