New Hampshire

Checks!

We got our wedding bands from Zales, tux choices from Men's Warehouse!

I just finish addressing invites...(fingers...so cramped)

Almost 4 months to go....EEEEK!

What has everyone else been up to?
Photobucket

Re: Checks!

• edited December 2011
    I finally will be getting back to wedding planning!  I took the CFP exam (certified financial planner exam aka financial planner version of the boards)  this weekend.  I won't know if i passed for two months, but at least it is over!

Now that it is over, I can get back into planning.  I am picking up our invites on Tuesday.  I used Talk, Paper Scissors out of manchester.  So far they have been great to work with.  I will probably do a post about them after i get the materials.  I will be working on assembly, which may take a little while.  I also have been looking at shoes and jewlery for me.  I think i may buy at the end of the week :)  I also have been browsing for potential bridesmaid gifts.  My major to-do of the next few weeks is to look for hair/makeup.  I have a friend who will be doing my hair, but i need someone for the bridal party and makeup, since there are 5 bridesmaids and possibly the moms.

I am just about 5 months out.  Daisy, I love that you are a month ahead and being a castleton bride.  
    ~~Sabrina~~ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Great checks.  I remember when I was 4 months away, it seemed like the wedding was never going to get here than all of a sudden I never had any time to do anything!!!

Spree 0629 check out Renee Larsh for make-up.  She's great!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Spree - Yes, it's awesome!! It's nice to have someone going through everything you are at pretty much the same time. :)

I have to figure out my hair, too. It stinks because I'm getting married on a Sunday, and all the local salons are closed. : / I have to figure out if they'll make an acception or see if a friend can do my hair.

Gifts are also next on my agenda. This one is a little stressful to me.
    Photobucket
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great checks...congrats!
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards