New Hampshire
Options

offended by photographer

Ok, I got married on October 3. We loved our photographer and the pictures in my opinion, are awsome. 
My only gripe is this...Should I be offended that on my Photographers Blog and Facebook page she hasn't referenced our wedding at all?

She posts some pictures of other couples weddings and talks about the couple etc.  She has done it for weddings that I know happened before and after ours, but why not our wedding?

I am starting to think she doesn't like any of our pictures and is embarrassed to post them.  But I dont want to ask about it and upset her. (We didnt get our albums yet or the CD we just proofed them online)  Am I just being paraniod?

In my opinion if you do it for one you should do it for all, even if you arent that happy with the pictures pick a few of the best write a few sentences and be done with it.  That is what I would do if I was in her shoes.

What do you gals think?

Re: offended by photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our photographer didn't put our e-pics on her blog. I was kind of offended at first, but then I remembered that she started her business about 3 years ago, started the blog earlier this year, and everything is taking off. I know she's swamped, but it's not like she posted every other shoot she's done.

If you suspect your photog is posting every wedding except yours, you might send her a quick e-mail telling her how much you love your photos, but your guests are kind of looking for a quick view. Ask if she could blog them so you could send the link to people for their enjoyment. Let her know your top 10 favorites and let her choose from there.  HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards