New Hampshire

Re: WTF Friday!

• Options
    sambe1mostosambe1mosto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my bridesmaids SUCKKKKKKKKK. She's my FI's cousin. Before I asked her to be in the wedding party, she was coming over all the time, bringing magazines and being SO helpful. Then I asked her to be in my wedding party (around November) and it all went downhill. She BARELY talks to me now. Doesn't ever want to hang out or help plan. She went to a meeting with the other bridesmaids the other day and said that I "begged her to be in the wedding party". Uh. Never happened. I thought I was being nice. AHHHHHHH.  
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so tired today. I stayed up waaaay to late last night watching Sherlock Holmes (which was amazing) and then my son decided that 5:00 was a great time to wake up this morning. I am trying to function off of 4 hours of sleep. Now I get to work my 8 hours, go for a run after work and then put together invitations with my sister tonight. Oye. Helloooo coffee!

Also, where the heck did all of my planning time go?! How is it possible for me to be this close to my wedding date!?!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i GAINED weight!  i have cut desserts out of my diet and have been trying to control my dinner portions and now my lose "fat jeans" (for my bloaty days) fit like REGULAR jeans!  i need bridal bootcamp to start ASAP.  this is just ridiculous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards