• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Hampshire

Random Question about Table Linens...

I was hoping maybe someone has already budgeted their costs of linens using an outside vendor for the reception.

We originally were going with a package deal that included linens so I didnt really think twice about it but now we are not because we can get much better deals on a lot of the things included in the package. Anyone*, we just want chair covers with colored sashes and white table clothes..anyone have any idea what this costs per table. (Or in general? We have 20 table with 160+ guests) We want to rent, not buy, and have them set up for us.

How much did you linens cost come to?? Any great vendor suggestions? TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Random Question about Table Linens...

• mariegramariegra member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Our table cloths were included at our venue, but not the chair covers.  I think our venue was higher than most for these--but the chair covers and sashes cost $6 each and we upgraded to colored napkins for an extra .25 each.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    image image
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • mariegramariegra member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    http://www.perfectpartylinen.com/Perfect_Party_Linen/Home.html
    Perfect Party Linen is in Nashua.

There's another place in the Londonderry/Manchester area called Divine Linen Rentals.  Taylor Rental is another place that might rent these.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    image image
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Perfect Parties in Nashua for chair covers w/sash and table linens.  The chair covers w/sash are $4.50 ea and we're getting floor length ivory linen and then a satin overlay for $20.  I def think just a one floor length or one overlay would be cheaper.  Jennifer has been fabulous to work with.  I highly recommend them!

We also got a quote from Divine Linens in Londonderry where chair covers and sashes were $4.25 setup, floor length linens ranged from $12.50-$27 depending upon the size of table and color choice, and overlays were $17.50 ea.  We didn't go with them because they didn't have the color we were looking for. 

It also matters where your reception is as the rental company might waive or charge you a delivery fee based upon how close/far away you are from them.  GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much!!! i am looking into those now.. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Divine Linens out of Manchester (now Londonderry) and we paid 4.50 per chair for the covers and sashes, then 50 I think for setup and take down.  There is Perfect Parties in Nashua and I actually preferred working with them and the prices were the same but I cant remember why we didn't use them...I think it was just the ease of getting to Manchester at the time for us to meet with the company
    10/10 Sept. Siggy: 1st Anniversary Ideas- a weekend away at our favorite B&B in NH
    [IMG]http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu332/chelley599/spring-image-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • cmfergcmferg member
    Second Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The prices I've seen almost everywhere range from $4.00-7 for chair covers and $8-14 for white tablecloths.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards