Attire & Accessories Forum

hair dressers in las vegas

hi there. 
i am getting married in a couple of years in caesars palace las vegas, and was wondering if anyone knew of a good hair dresser to do my hair for the big day. im from scotland so dont know many places apart from the strip and downtown.  im not looking for a big up do, just looking for something simple and classic.  any help would be greatly appreciated Laughing

Re: hair dressers in las vegas

• Welcome to the board!

I'd recommend asking someone on the Las Vegas local wedding board. We'd love to help you here, but most of us are also from other places and don't know the area.
  • I ditto the Las Vegas board recommendation - there is an FAQ link at the top of the page with vendor info. There's lot of girls that have had great experiences with several different stylists that can offer up some advice but I think the most popular make-up artists/hair stylists are Lori White and Glamsquad (both will come to your hotel room).
    2 IVFs & 1 FET. Welcome home baby girl!
  • I would recommend going to the Robert Cromeans Salon inside Mandalay Bay.  He hires amazing stylists, has great training, and has such a fun salon!
    www.ohitislove.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards