New Hampshire
Options

MOB/MOG dresses

So my mom and FI's mom are all going shopping for their dresses this weekend.  I'm actually quite excited about it!  We were trying to brainstorm some places to look and I thought I'd hit up you ladies for ideas. 

So far we were thinking of trying Macy's and possibly David's Bridal.  They're looking for something a little less formal tan a traditional MOB/MOG dress so we don't really want to try Mary & Tux or Modern Bride.  They're also on a budget, so that's something to keep in mind.  Thanks in advance for your help!
Anniversary Buying A Home

Re: MOB/MOG dresses

• Options
    Megglez2008Megglez2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd say try JCPenney's as well as Macy's and DB. I think that's where my mom and FMIL were going to look too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We found my mom's at Macy's.  Watch for coupons too.  We were able to get 20% off because they were running a red dress campain.  We found some nice ones in the JC Penney Catalog too. 
  • Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom got hers at Nordstrom Rack (like Filenes Basement but for Nordstrom)  I think it was not that far over the border, if MA is an option for them  She found a bunch of great deals!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depends what part of NH you are in,  you can always check Nordstroms at the Burlington Mall in MA.  Smetimes you can get good deals.Other than that, I think you covered it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards