New Hampshire
Options

Jewelry... What do you think?

I swear, last post about this :)

When I bought my veil I was told that I didn't really need a necklace with my dress. I've been thinking about it and looking at pictures of brides without necklaces, and I think I like it.

Earrings and bracelet for me. What do you think of these earrings?  I think I just really like the first link, but I like the second link for the wedding. Thoughts? Suggestions? Pic of dress in bio.

Re: Jewelry... What do you think?

• Options
    dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the earrings better from the first link, and the bracelet better from the second link, so I'm not much help!

I think the earrings in the second might be too "busy" for my taste, but the bracelet from the first is a little simple for my taste....but thats just my opinion,they are both nice!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I love the second ones.  I'm not a huge fan of flowers in general so you cant go by me much.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the first one:) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are going to nix a necklace I would go with the second set. It will make a bit more of a statement and I think you will wear them again.
  • Options
    mabsy69mabsy69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree that no necklace needs more dramatic earrings and I love those 2nd ones!

Alise
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vote for number 2 here, though both are pretty choices.
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Number 2 here!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards