December 2012 Weddings
Options

Where are you going on your honeymoon?

Hi December Brides!
I'm an August bride, butting in on your board, I hope no one minds! My FI an I are taking a December honeymoon, hopefully in the first 2 weeks, but we aren't 100% sure where yet. I would love to hear about where all of you are planning to go! If you have any recommendations etc! Right now we are looking at the Grand Pallidium in Rivera Maya as an option. Trying to keep the budget at $2500 so AI is ideal for us. Can't wait to hear your stories, where you booked you HM from etc! -Lauren
196 Invited image
104 Ready to Rock! image
92 Party Poopers image
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where are you going on your honeymoon?

• Options
    Welcome August! :) We're planning on spending our honeymoon at Disney World. It'll be during Christmas so it should be absolutely beautiful. It also helps that there's a place just an hour away that we can spend part of our honeymoon at for free since my family rents it out. But we're just really looking forward to running around Disney! Lol I would think that you should just plan your trip around yalls personalitys and what y'all like to do. If you're beach people, go to the beach. If you love to ski, go to a ski resort. Etc. :)
  • Options
    My fiance is planning our honeymoon and i believe we will be going to Puerto Rico!!!
    CoolWink
  • Options

My FI and I are going to Secrets Maroma Beach...we've heard nothing but amazing reviews!!!  We can't wait!!!

I'm pretty sure one of my students (I'm a four year old kindergarten teacher!)  just got back from the Grand Pallidium and they enjoyed it!  They said they had a lot of fun.  Smile 

Wedding Countdown Ticker Birthday
  • Options
    Me and my FI are going to get married in St thomas then go to St Johns,, St Marteen and The Bahamas :))) I love Disney! that should be nice :)))
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We'll be getting married at Disney so we're doing a mini-moon there, and a honeymoon in March to London and Paris :)
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options
    We are going to spend the week of Christmas in Switzerland and then heading to Spain for the week of New Years!!!  I am so excited...My sweetheart keeps talking about how romantic it will be to spend our first Christmas as a married couple in the mountains in front of a fireplace!!!!!!
  • Options
    We aren't taking our honeymoon until Valentine's Day 2013, six weeks after our 12/30 wedding.  We're going on a cruise to the Bahamas!!  We got a discount for booking early and a free upgrade.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Where are you going on your honeymoon?:[QUOTE]Welcome August! :
    We're planning on spending our honeymoon at Disney World. It'll be during Christmas so it should be absolutely beautiful. It also helps that there's a place just an hour away that we can spend part of our honeymoon at for free since my family rents it out. But we're just really looking forward to running around Disney! Lol I would think that you should just plan your trip around yalls personalitys and what y'all like to do. If you're beach people, go to the beach. If you love to ski, go to a ski resort. Etc. : Posted by CatLaney[/QUOTE]
    OMG! We are going to Disneyland for our honeymoon. Our wedding date doubles as our daughter's 5th birthday, and honestly I LOVE DISNEYLAND!! It truly is beautiful around Christmas. I imagine Disney World is even more beautiful. On our one year we might do something more exotic.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Another Disney World honeymoon here ! And I am SOOOO excited !! ... Two weeks with the man I Love in the happiest place on earth. What more could I ask ?
  • Options
    We live in Miami we are going on a 5 day cruise to Jamaica Grand Cayman
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have no clue-- it's a surprise! FI is planning it and has been paying the balance (so glad I don't have to see the bottom line-- traveling around Christmas is pricey!). 

I have a feeling it's a cruise. :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    We live in England and are going to the Maldives!  High season there - which is lucky for us and our December wedding!  The honeymoon is 1/3 of our total wedding outgoings, but totally worth it!  It rains like every day in the UK!  Bring on the beach!!

x
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Florida Keys! (Assuming all the bookings work out okay.) Methinks at least part of our week will be spent at Hawk's Cay Resort, on Duck Key. (Super fun place, but I might be biased because my future brother in law works there.)
    Miranda "Tea For Teacher" http://teaforteacher.wordpress.com
  • Options
    @Miranda, FI and I leave to the Keys next week... Maybe you could give us some places to see? We always just get lazy and beach it out in key largo, but I'd love to try something new!!
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Options

Hard Rock PuntaCana in the Dominican!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We haven't decided yet, but it probably won't be in December. Looking at the budget, we'll probably have to have our honeymoon a few months later. It will probably be either the Himalyan foothills in India or an island on the Indian coast.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Options
    california 
  • Options
    We're getting married in LA and honeymooning in Belize!  Looks amazing, it's high-season but we got a good deal at a bed and breakfast.  Tons of stuff to do, touristy but not too much and relaxing!.

Our wedding day is 12/22, we'll be honeymooning 12/25-1/4!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards