Snarky Brides
Options

Judgey stuff

15678911»

Re: Judgey stuff

• Options
    Now I know why women love watching the Olympics.
  • Options
    Ahahahahaha you're welcome. Sorry, I thought about posting a NSFW warning, but it was more fun this way.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    I am so glad that I showed up in time for wangs.

"Smash's balls are the biggest balls of them all." -AATB

• Options
    I keep a list of obnoxious names I have to write on cakes at work. Not the ones that are obviously cultural, but the others that are bizarre. They are categorized. The most common category lately is what I call "triple word score" mostly normal names with just a lot of extra letters, like they're trying to win at scrabble. There are a lot of kids that make me feel sorry for them having to live with their name.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I'm loving this thread.

I make breakfast for FI every morning, and coffee, before we go to work. I love to.

I hate that he asked me to give up my stuffed horse I slept with because it was from another man. I understand why, he doesn't understand that it didn't mean to me what he assumed it did. He tried to buy me something else, but it doesn't fit right when I turn off his chest to sleep.

* I am a gastric bypass patient, June 3 was my 10 years. I believed it saved my life. I have seen lot of gb patients and lots of lapband patients - and I think it boils down to taking personal responsibility. I needed the tool, but I am so happy to be alive.
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    sweet meat! when did athletes stop wearing cups/jock straps? dang
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_judgey-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:00636825-daa4-45d9-8c14-2ac7e962fd70Post:318960e8-c147-4b83-a7f5-dd38a6fb1f7a">Re: Judgey stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]I shower every other day (unless I'm working out a lot/in training for a race). I wash my hair even less frequently, maybe twice a week. But, I do change my undies daily, because ew.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

That's really gross.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_judgey-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:00636825-daa4-45d9-8c14-2ac7e962fd70Post:aee531cf-57d1-40fe-a863-cbc8efc6a38e">Re: Judgey stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Judgey stuff : That's really gross.
    Posted by funandfreckles[/QUOTE]

What is?
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_judgey-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:00636825-daa4-45d9-8c14-2ac7e962fd70Post:6039b60b-b46d-4789-8d5a-8470ab9e20c3">Re: Judgey stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Judgey stuff : What is?
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>Probably the part about changing underpants every day. Clean underpants: SO GROSS.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_judgey-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:00636825-daa4-45d9-8c14-2ac7e962fd70Post:cff771a3-f3bc-4e7b-bbbc-08d87b435861">Re: Judgey stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Judgey stuff : Probably the part about changing underpants every day. Clean underpants: SO GROSS.
    Posted by arwo[/QUOTE]

Ooooh.

In that case I'm probably doubly gross.  I always shower twice a day... I think I'm kinda obsessive about showers, lol.  I always change my underwear after every shower.

I'm nassssssty.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_judgey-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:00636825-daa4-45d9-8c14-2ac7e962fd70Post:fc671d60-8944-45ae-9cdf-65ecc44456f1">Re: Judgey stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Judgey stuff : Ooooh. In that case I'm probably doubly gross.  I always shower twice a day... I think I'm kinda obsessive about showers, lol.  I always change my underwear after every shower. I'm nassssssty.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>:: barf ::</div><div>
    </div><div>I only have one pair of underpants. It's OK though. I leave them on in the shower so they get rinsed off. I think they're growing into my skin.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_judgey-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:00636825-daa4-45d9-8c14-2ac7e962fd70Post:aee531cf-57d1-40fe-a863-cbc8efc6a38e">Re: Judgey stuff</a>:

<div>Well to you it's judge-worthy so I guess that post served the original purpose of this thread which was to post something you do that's judge-worthy.  Also, I don't really see what's gross about it.  If your not dirty, then your not dirty.</div>
  • Options
    FWIW, I shower with my clothes on.  Saves money on our lovely landlord's water bill.  I also like ot be environmentally friendly.
  • Options
    Omfg diiiiick. I like all the random hard Olympians I keep seeing pop up in my FB newsfeed. I guess winning makes them excited? it seems inconvenient.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_judgey-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:00636825-daa4-45d9-8c14-2ac7e962fd70Post:9eda8efc-7937-41d8-9c36-55085b63ba88">Re:Judgey stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]Omfg diiiiick. I like all the random hard Olympians I keep seeing pop up in my FB newsfeed. I guess winning makes them excited? it seems inconvenient.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha. That's how my husband describes puberty, actually: inconvenient. I do NOT have penis envy.</div>
  • Options
    Nates, I'd say it's actually pretty convenient with the orgy fest that is Olympic Village and all.  He's probably sitting there thinking he can get even more arse now that he won.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_judgey-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:00636825-daa4-45d9-8c14-2ac7e962fd70Post:aee531cf-57d1-40fe-a863-cbc8efc6a38e">Re: Judgey stuff</a>:

Actually, by definition, only Hitler is gross.

Boom.
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options

Clearly, fnf missed the ENTIRE point of this thread. After 13 pages. Maybe the internets aren't for you, fnf.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_judgey-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:00636825-daa4-45d9-8c14-2ac7e962fd70Post:7cbd0554-fd44-4324-af63-73e6ffad2dee">Re: Judgey stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]Megh is Hitler? My mind is blown.
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

Hah, this made me chuckle out loud. I could never be Hitler. My moustache comes in blonde.
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    It comes in, in blonde?  FUCKYOU lol
    panther
  • Options
    Haha yup. We can't all have sex panther moustaches, AATB!
    Photobucket
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    LOL that's pretty much what mine would look like if I didn't wax ;)
    panther
  • Options
    I am always barefoot when I am sitting at my desk. I love to pick at my face- and my finances when he lets me. Popping zits is so satisfying. I recently lost about 25 lbs. my bras all seemed so big (38D) so I went to VS and got measured- now I am a 36 DD what is that crap. I used to ( pre fat) be a 34 C and I want that back!, I hate when people asked me how I lost the weight. They want a magic answer. I miserably ate 1200 calories for the last 3 months. There is no magic answer. When I say that they get annoyed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    And I wrote that like three hours ago and never submitted. Went to a meeting and sent it to realize I missed half the thread. I did get to see that lovely Olympians "package" which made me forget that awful meeting I just went too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_judgey-stuff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:00636825-daa4-45d9-8c14-2ac7e962fd70Post:ba880ce7-bd0b-4f71-938d-605445f19214">Re: Judgey stuff</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Judgey stuff : I feel this way too and am surprised that some sort of counseling is not required prior to and after surgery.  Maybe in some cases it is. 
    Posted by jcg98[/QUOTE]

It was for mine. I had to go before and then have follow up psych appointments for a year afterward. I had a great experience with my weight loss surgery. I have kept almost (give or take 10 lbs) my weight off. My life sucked before my WLS, but it's really fucking awesome now. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards