Snarky Brides
Options

AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.

Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:009c162e-6703-4f0a-bbec-96e9b812fbf4Post:140c9786-49e2-4fb8-bb0f-447d8d4d3526">Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Everyone: Favorite TV show, and three reasons why?
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]

Sons of Anarchy -

-hot biker.  I've always loved a bad boy
    -constantly evolving story lines
    -it's something H and I can share
  • Options
    I have no problem being an AW. I am a ham for the camera and I love showing off my irish dance after 10 beers.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:009c162e-6703-4f0a-bbec-96e9b812fbf4Post:140c9786-49e2-4fb8-bb0f-447d8d4d3526">Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.</a>:
    Law & Order-any season. Reasons: I majored in criminal justice in college. I like forensics. They're just awesome!

It is true that pit bulls grab and hold on. But what they most
    often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart

imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:009c162e-6703-4f0a-bbec-96e9b812fbf4Post:388d7406-2af4-4e20-9b3b-3a2747572d72">Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glee 1)the songs 2)reminds me of high-school 3)Sugar REFUSES to let Jamie watch it so I get 1 hour of no toddler For the talent thing, I wish I had whatever it is that I still need to get past local musical theatre to professional
    Posted by amber2123[/QUOTE]

I agree with the High School thing. That was pretty much my High School except for the Slushie thing. We were just shunned. No one talked to us at all.
  • Options
    M&M- What do you do for a living? I'm curious after hearing your description.
  • Options
    ahhhh! sidenote: The knot just totally changed my location to CT after I updated my address with them. This is a crazy day after being a Boston girl for years!!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:009c162e-6703-4f0a-bbec-96e9b812fbf4Post:c3beb08d-4786-4d66-8004-b673a803a2ac">Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything. : ZOMG this is mine!! weird. I also am jamming out to I Like it by Enrique. Pitbull is dirty good in that video. <strong>The eninem love the way you lie is super hot in a sexy way though.</strong>
    Posted by MeaghanandMichael[/QUOTE]
    I love Eminem! And I love that song, especially the last part! He's always so angry in his songs and I like it. But in a recent interview with him, he said cussing is not allowed in his house at all. He said it would not be right for him to speak the way he does in his songs in front of his daughters and that his songs were his work. I was kinda surprised about that but I think he's a totally different Eminem that the "Hi! My name is" Eminem we saw years ago.

imageimage
  • Options
    What does everybody do for a living/what is your dream job
    The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

<div>The Big Bang Theory:</div><div>
    </div><div>I love science, and all science related things.</div><div>
    </div><div>It's hilarious.</div><div>
    </div><div>I can totally relate to it.</div>
  • Options
    Favorite TV show

Scrubs
    1) I always laugh every episode, and have cried at several
    2) I think it accurately shows the struggles adults go through, from an unexpected pregnancy to work doubts to age relationships
    3) It's one of the few shows both H and I like.

Anna - What is your friend's favorite color?
  • Options
    M&M - you are my musical soul mate.  AND we are also having filet and lobster at our wedding.

Yesterday was our 6 year anniversary, and my FI made us reservations at Bone Fish.  I had Mahi-Mahi, spaghetti squash and PUMPKIN RAVIOLI...by far best thing I have ever eaten.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:009c162e-6703-4f0a-bbec-96e9b812fbf4Post:c8beb2d3-2898-4c72-86d9-ccdad037beb4">Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.</a>:
    [QUOTE]What does everybody do for a living/what is your dream job

Sit around getting rejected after interviews.
  • Options
    I've never kissed a girl. I've had way too much sex but im an older gal so its all pretty relative. If my number was what it.is and I was 22 Id be classified as a skank bag. At 30 years old its not too bad. I wish I was.better at math.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:009c162e-6703-4f0a-bbec-96e9b812fbf4Post:408dc116-5e60-4d5c-b088-e4e48f9273f4">Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything. : I love Eminem! And I love that song, especially the last part! He's always so angry in his songs and I like it. But in a recent interview with him, he said cussing is not allowed in his house at all. He said it would not be right for him to speak the way he does in his songs in front of his daughters and that his songs were his work.<strong> I was kinda surprised about that but I think he's a totally different Eminem that the "Hi! My name is" Eminem we saw years ago.</strong>
    Posted by Chi_Chi[/QUOTE]

YES! Mike and I were recently talking about how we loved how we grew up with Eminem. He burst on this scene as a lyrical genious fuuck off machine and ended up just being hardcore dirty awesome. I can't wait to see what he does next.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:009c162e-6703-4f0a-bbec-96e9b812fbf4Post:4807f892-1195-4979-90f4-aa5c1f125edf">Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>M&M - you are my musical soul mate.  AND we are also having filet and lobster at our wedding. </strong>Yesterday was our 6 year anniversary, and my FI made us reservations at Bone Fish.  I had Mahi-Mahi, spaghetti squash and PUMPKIN RAVIOLI...by far best thing I have ever eaten.
    Posted by leayn[/QUOTE]

FOr this to be true Tom Petty must be your lover. hehe. American Girl is my song.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:009c162e-6703-4f0a-bbec-96e9b812fbf4Post:ff90b794-061c-4d4e-8ee9-ee133315c9f7">Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.</a>:
    [QUOTE] Anna - What is your friend's favorite color?
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

She loves that fall-like dusty orange color, greys and blacks.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:009c162e-6703-4f0a-bbec-96e9b812fbf4Post:ff90b794-061c-4d4e-8ee9-ee133315c9f7">Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Favorite TV show Scrubs 1) I always laugh every episode, and have cried at several 2) I think it accurately shows the struggles adults go through, from an unexpected pregnancy to work doubts to age relationships 3) It's one of the few shows both H and I like. Anna - What is your friend's favorite color?
    Posted by katiewhompus[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes, Scrubs! FI and I have watched seasons 1-5 like 20 times.</div>
  • Options
    One of my favorite shows:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    1. Totally my sense of humor
    2. Anything involving vampires that don't sparkle and werewolves that actually kill people rocks.
    3. Oz
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:009c162e-6703-4f0a-bbec-96e9b812fbf4Post:dafe198a-f851-4bef-abf2-b3c0d4e7c208">Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.</a>:
    [QUOTE]One of my favorite shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1. Totally my sense of humor 2. Anything involving vampires that don't sparkle and werewolves that actually kill people rocks. 3. Oz
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Aaand I love you too.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_aka?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:009c162e-6703-4f0a-bbec-96e9b812fbf4Post:c8beb2d3-2898-4c72-86d9-ccdad037beb4">Re: AKA- Ask a Knottie Anything.</a>:
    [QUOTE]What does everybody do for a living/what is your dream job
    I'm a paralegal/office manager/do as I say to an awesome attorney. But I'm about to go back to school for nursing. I feel that I am at a point in my life to where I can manage nursing school and I truly believe that I will enjoy it.

imageimage
  • Options
    Current job=secretary ish kind of thing. Dream job: Mad scientist. Kind of. I want to do research and work in a lab.
  • Options
    Job - I worked as computer tech support at a high school.
    I honestly don't know what my dream job would be. I think along the realms of artifact preservation though. I loved doing archaeology but field work is not something I could see doing pregnant, with a kid, with a family, etc just because it is so physically taxing. I did enjoy the artifact cleaning/preserving/cataloguing though.

Our high school kids are obsessed with Eminem, which makes me smile because I remember being in high school and having friends obsessed with him. I like that some musicians/rappers span generations and it's been interesting watching him, Christina Aguilera, Mandy Moore, Avril,  and a few others grow up with me.
  • Options
    I'm a security officer for the dod
    I would love to be a criminal psychologist who stars in Broadway musicals...the musicals thing is my DREAM job
    The last flower to bloom is often the most beautiful Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2010

Favorite Halloween memory: FI and his friend were Ronald McDonald and the Hamburgler.
    Yes, that is FI's real hair. 

Ok I have 3 fav shows: Sons of Anarchy, Glee, and NCIS. Picking between Glee and NCIS (they're on at the same time) is like picking a favorite child.

SOA:
    1) NOTHING is too scandalous for that show
    2) Katie Segal is one bad biiiiitch
    3) Its a tuesday night ritual for me and my friends

NCIS:
    1)Its constantly making me laugh
    2) the team dynamic is perfect
    3) you're always learning something on that show

Glee:
    1) I LOVE music
    2) unlike my school, these kids are actually GOOD
    3) Its like asking why I like apple jacks - I just do

Mrs. Wiggins image
  • Options
    I work with a little boy that has autism. Behavior therapy and in-school support.

I would love to be an author. It's my dream to one day be included in the classical canon, alongside Hawthorne and Poe. I'm a real big dork.
  • Options
    I wish I had the initiative to go after my dream of being a singer. But I don't. So the next best thing, is to be a teacher. 2nd-4th grade. I love kids.
  • Options
    OK, some answers now that TK finally let me back on.

I havne't kissed or sexed any girls. I think I've kissed maybe 4 guys. For sex, I only claim H and I think it's my right to ignore the other.

No offboards, just FB. I don't have time for anything other than that.

Chi Chi, I'll PM you, but probably not until Monday because my PMs rarely work from my home computer. I don't discuss them too much on the boards because I'm afraid of being banned as a vendor or something.
  • Options
    Anna banana - Which one? (or none is also an option)

The first one looks like this (but might be different pattern depending on where the yarn falls)

• Options
    Current job-copywriter. Dream job-author (shocker!)

Favorite TV show: Deadliest Catch. It's exciting, I love Captain Sig & Jonathan, and the entire professionl fascinates me.

Best food-our meals in Ecuador. Yucca french fries, fish cooked on banana leaves. Everything was freakin incredible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards