Snarky Brides
Options

G'mornin

Re: G'mornin

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:bd43c4f0-9b25-48c6-8ab0-7fe193b956ed">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G'mornin : Shes' waiting for Friday!
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

I wonder who will steal whoms thunder then.  Does a pregnancy trump a baby or does a baby trump a pregnancy?
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:fed59d54-f0b9-41cb-93e3-155aa3e92bb8">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's Friday?
    Posted by jennamarie10[/QUOTE]

It's Star Wars holiday.  May 4, or May the 4th (be with you).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:c357a04a-860e-4c99-81d0-afbb9ede4ea1">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G'mornin : I wonder who will steal whoms thunder then.  Does a pregnancy trump a baby or does a baby trump a pregnancy?
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

I think there will be plenty of thunder to go around.  And puppies always win!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:c357a04a-860e-4c99-81d0-afbb9ede4ea1">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G'mornin : I wonder who will steal whoms thunder then.  Does a pregnancy trump a baby or does a baby trump a pregnancy?

I feel like this is a trick question lol.
    Babies born are always exciting, but shiiiiit Blue you've been waiting so long for this! I think I would die of excitement for both of you. 
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:c357a04a-860e-4c99-81d0-afbb9ede4ea1">Re: G'mornin</a>:

Haha, I'm working on it Blue.  Maybe we can split the day?  12 hours of thunder each? 
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

um. baby wins. Unless you have quads.
  • Options
    One of the authors I follow on fb (Teresa Medieros) posted this quote this morning.

Okay, the funniest thing I've read about 50 SHADES OF GREY came from fellow author Karen Hawkins who says, "Dude, if you bring a spatula near me, it'd better have a pancake on it."

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:4e8ba5b0-15bf-4b23-8d6f-48ca3a74a7c6">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G'mornin : um. baby wins. Unless you have quads.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

I think you are right.  Maybe Raynes will give me a few hours, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Raynes, on fb check out ontario food trucks, they list the schedules of all the running food trucks in the area and news about events and what not. There's another event in hamilton on friday sew hungry you should check out if you're still up and about.
  • Options
    Raynes, can you have the baby around 8pm?  That should give me enough time to whore up the attention.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What time is your appointment Blue? I was thinking Raynes should have the baby just after midnight so she can get it over with as soon as possible while still having the desired birthdate. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Nebb, that sounds like the sort of awesome plans I need to make to ensure that I'll be in labour instead.

Blue, I'll see what I can do!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm kinda frustrated right now. I know two ladies here and they both have kids. One was supposed to watch the other's kids this morning. Well, she didn't pick her phone up or answer the door so the girl was stuck. She called me and now I'm watching them but I was supposed to go volunteer at the special olympics, go get groceries, and do all these errands for H. 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello ladies. My boss gave me the day off today so I can study for my advancement test tomorrow. There's just so much information to cover since our rate is sort of a jack-of-all-trades. There are over 30 manuals alone that dictate our everyday job, so it can be overwhelming at times. Not only do we need to know job-specific information, but we also are getting tested on military history and all that junk. My brain is fried and it's not even lunchtime yet.

And Raynes, please let it be Friday. That would be the most awesomest thing in the world. And good luck Blue, fingers (and toes) crossed for you.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:6e216822-4184-4b7c-a86c-0967d91af1a4">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE] Blue, I'll see what I can do!
    Posted by raynes[/QUOTE]

Kegals
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Speaking of babies, I dreamed I was pregnant again last night.  It sucked.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:5805acac-c6a1-488b-8542-5ee4dffab32e">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]Speaking of babies, I dreamed I was pregnant again last night.  It sucked.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>So if i told you that I had a dream over the weekend that included a pregnant you, that might freak you out?</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:8d787299-fa8b-4f59-beb0-840c4794e797">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G'mornin : That would seriously irritate me.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]
    I mean, I like kids but I also don't have a kid kind of house. We don't have toys or anything or kid snacks. Plus, I now can't go on a walk because it's so hot and I haven't showered because she called me at 7. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I obviously am not mad at the girl because she was stuck and I totally am willing to help. I'm pissed at the girl who didn't pick up her phone or answer her door. Be reliable.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:db4134eb-ddbb-447b-bf97-f6347a255260">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G'mornin : So if i told you that I had a dream over the weekend that included a pregnant you, that might freak you out?
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

O......m.............................g.  YES.
    panther
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:e9c793a6-8ebd-4c4f-a7e3-6cb11cd4b837">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G'mornin : Hehe.... Edie is wishing twins or triplets on you!
    Posted by djhar[/QUOTE]

You people are obsessed with multiples, lol. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:a8ffcc4d-4575-418f-92a7-f9ed80e64e00">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G'mornin : Kegals

thanks for the reminder!

TMI? meh.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:7c7f0de4-5a86-46c6-9660-c83abeeae722">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G'mornin : O......m.............................g.  YES.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>if it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure it was Christmas 2014</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:2258d916-632f-4d22-a4ae-396f4c423bff">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G'mornin : if it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure it was Christmas 2014
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

That actually does make me feel better, lol.
    panther
  • Options
    Holy cow, Raynes! That baby has occupied your uterus. Have you heard any chanting about being the 99% or hating corporate greed and working for money? Remind Bebe that you live in Canada and it's time to come on out!  

Pirate, I'm glad you emailed. I'd call the SHP as well since you have the truck number. I'm SO OVER shitforbrains drivers. And around here I've noticed that 90% of the shitttiest have stickers on them for a megachurch. I'm about to email them and ask if they are offering courses in Sunday School like "Shitty Driving for Jesus" or "Driving Like Crap for Christ" WTF?

I got silly on FB last night and started listing places I need a flask. Some nutjob messaged me and told me she was praying for my soul and she hopes I'll give Satan back his sin. Then she said she's also praying that I'll reconsider voting against an ammendment to our state constitution that invalidates anything other than a marriage between a man and a woman, including civil unions. I responded that hate wrapped in prayer is still hate, and I was praying for her to release her hatred and give Satan back his narrowminded stupidity disguised as prayer. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:70ba2ad5-df91-4122-bd4a-edf58f58de75">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy cow, Raynes! That baby has occupied your uterus. Have you heard any chanting about being the 99% or hating corporate greed and working for money? Remind Bebe that you live in Canada and it's time to come on out!   Pirate, I'm glad you emailed. I'd call the SHP as well since you have the truck number. I'm SO OVER shitforbrains drivers. And around here I've noticed that 90% of the shitttiest have stickers on them for a megachurch. I'm about to email them and ask if they are offering courses in Sunday School like "Shitty Driving for Jesus" or "Driving Like Crap for Christ" WTF? I got silly on FB last night and started listing places I need a flask. Some nutjob messaged me and told me she was praying for my soul and she hopes I'll give Satan back his sin. Then she said she's also praying that I'll reconsider voting against an ammendment to our state constitution that invalidates anything other than a marriage between a man and a woman, including civil unions.<strong> I responded that hate wrapped in prayer is still hate, and I was praying for her to release her hatred and give Satan back his narrowminded stupidity disguised as prayer. 
    </strong>Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]

I love you so hard right now.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:d3fddc66-2871-4e1f-9e52-f2d9dfe2356e">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: G'mornin : I love you so hard right now.
    Posted by mehgank[/QUOTE]

<div>Agreed. Was the nutjob one of your facebook friends or just a random?</div>
  • Options
    Was this a FB friend, bec, or just some random person? That woman sounds crazy. I love your response.

I had someone tell me she was praying for my soul because one of my book characters is "evil, and just beyond redemption" and "it must take a dark soul to create such a person, even in fiction." I told her that I must be a pretty awesome dark soul to come up with that character.
  • Options
    She's a FB friend. I'm waiting on the defriend any minute now. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_gmornin-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:070ba942-09c0-48b1-a8b1-17cba9c8a5aaPost:70ba2ad5-df91-4122-bd4a-edf58f58de75">Re: G'mornin</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy cow, Raynes! That baby has occupied your uterus. Have you heard any chanting about being the 99% or hating corporate greed and working for money? Remind Bebe that you live in Canada and it's time to come on out!   Pirate, I'm glad you emailed. I'd call the SHP as well since you have the truck number. I'm SO OVER shitforbrains drivers. And around here I've noticed that 90% of the shitttiest have stickers on them for a megachurch. I'm about to email them and ask if they are offering courses in Sunday School like "Shitty Driving for Jesus" or "Driving Like Crap for Christ" WTF? I got silly on FB last night and started listing places I need a flask. Some nutjob messaged me and told me she was praying for my soul and she hopes I'll give Satan back his sin. Then she said she's also praying that I'll reconsider voting against an ammendment to our state constitution that invalidates anything other than a marriage between a man and a woman, including civil unions.<strong> I responded that hate wrapped in prayer is still hate, and I was praying for her to release her hatred and give Satan back his narrowminded stupidity disguised as prayer. </strong>
    Posted by BecW2be[/QUOTE]
    That is fantastic.  Perfect response and a great way to think about it! Hate wrapped in prayer is still hate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards