Snarky Brides
Options

HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)

Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)

• Options
    And now he is covering a Beatles song.  Good lord.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:3e012204-9330-4c43-b4e5-9b42acea48b1">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : YES!! seriously. What DONT we have in common?!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Not a whole lot from what I can tell!</div><div>
    </div><div>And I also got Castle Season 3 for $15. They had Mad Men for $10. I don't know if they overstocked or what, but I was fine with reaping the rewards!</div>
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:7c5e489e-fdb7-4fb4-8eb2-d95e5f38a818">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate biebs so hard, what did he do?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Its live and the camera was on him, his mic wasnt working or something so he was talking to his guitar player all "It doesnt work!!" and the guy playing the guitar was like "Dude, go."
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We got all the mad men seasons for like 8 or 9$ a piece on black friday, I havnt watched them yet but I probably will soon to get ready for the show coming back in march.
  • Options
    So I kind of want a donut with Boston Cream, which is in the fridge, but I also want a drink with vodka in it. Is it a bad idea to do both?
  • Options
    I wish you all were watching this.  That was the whiniest, most puberty voice filled version of Let It Be I have ever heard.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lol I dont want to hear that! I LOVE the beatles. I hate beatles covers generally, but a bieber beatles cover would probably make me want to push over an elderly person.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:a5b2e396-a1ee-42ec-a29a-39d91da36774">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I kind of want a donut with Boston Cream, which is in the fridge, but I also want a drink with vodka in it. Is it a bad idea to do both?
    Posted by SEWF[/QUOTE]

I take it you have no Dunkin Donuts near you?  cause they make the best Boston Cream donuts.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:a5b2e396-a1ee-42ec-a29a-39d91da36774">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I kind of want a donut with Boston Cream, which is in the fridge, but I also want a drink with vodka in it. Is it a bad idea to do both?
    Posted by SEWF[/QUOTE]
    VODKA trumps donuts
  • Options
    SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:77e008c2-92db-422a-a640-ad9e4024cbd6">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : I take it you have no Dunkin Donuts near you?  cause they make the best Boston Cream donuts.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>That's where it's from! I love DD so much! When H and I were in Boston, they were on almost every corner. It was like Heaven. H had to stop me from going into every one.</div>
  • Options
    I want to watch it but it doesn't come on for another 45 minutes here.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Blue, I'm watching but i have Pitbull on right now.

I'm trying a "raspberry flirtini" and I'm not sure if I like it.  Or if I should be drinking this with my Dayquil.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:3882ca37-fed5-4c0b-b712-8c1b3b103f01">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to watch it but it doesn't come on for another 45 minutes here.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

<div>OMG E is so cute!</div>
  • Options
    Thank you SEWF!

I don't understand why they are time delaying D!ck Clark's show anyway. It is kind of ridiculous.
  • Options
    SEWF- I have 4 DD within 5 minutes of my house, and 1 at the end of my street, lol.  We love us some DD here.

Kim- thats weird to me that you are on a delay.  It makes sense, but I have never thought of that, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh man, One Republic is playing Secrets now and Scott is doing slow motion martial arts to it.
  • Options
    lol scott is so awesome. That reminds me of when Adam got a new winter jacket with lots of reflective stuff and he was dancing around in the hallway saying he was tron.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh. The zombie episode of Community. Oh my gosh. HILARIOUS!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:bf3efa11-adde-4c14-bf9c-00bdcf53fdb6">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]lol scott is so awesome. That reminds me of when Adam got a new winter jacket with lots of reflective stuff and he was dancing around in the hallway saying he was tron.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>OMG.</div>
  • Options
    Hiya!  I'm drinking wine.  Not sure if I'll go for the whole bottle tonight or not.  

Jump??
  • Options
    Blue - H and I noticed the abundance of DD on the east coast when we vacationed in NH this summer (and last summer too).
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:076f8550-cab8-469d-a823-82d5480ec5e4">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : OMG.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]
    I swear to god, if you could just move here we (us and you two) would be the funniest couples ever and we could have our own sitcom.

sewf - i love the part in the basement with the cat!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:d6d339cd-6bce-4397-a6ec-febeedc3f622">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue - H and I noticed the abundance of DD on the east coast when we vacationed in NH this summer (and last summer too).
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

I guess we are just brand loyal and dont like new things.  They tried to bring in Krispy Kremes here and they all went out of business.  Starbucks is getting popular, but only in the fancy towns. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:1e85eb2f-a282-4c08-9078-b259d15025b8">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : I swear to god, if you could just move here we (us and you two) would be the funniest couples ever and we could have our own sitcom.<strong> sewf - i love the part in the basement with the cat!</strong>
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>"Is somebody throwing that cat?!"</div><div>
    </div><div>I laughed so hard I almost spilled my drink.</div>
  • Options
    The halloween episodes are some of my favourite episodes of the show. The christmas episode this recent season has to be my favourite though, it was so hilarious
  • Options
    I have never had Dunkin Donuts. There aren't any around here. I can't stand Krispy Creme. There are a couple in Seattle and I just can't handle them.
  • Options
    In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost):
    [QUOTE]I have never had Dunkin Donuts. There aren't any around here. I can't stand Krispy Creme. There are a couple in Seattle and I just can't handle them.
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

For shame
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I went to costco one night and they were selling boxes of crispy creme donuts, honest to god EVERYONE i saw in the store (including me) had a box in their cart. We dont have stores around here so its like a novelty when its there.

I ate like 3 once I got home Embarassed
  • Options
    I prefer local bakery donuts more than Krispy Kreme or DD.  There's one on my way to work, I pick up donuts on my way to work when I work weekends.
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    I know. I want to try them but will have to wait until we go somewhere that has them since there are none in WA, OR or ID within a 50 mile radius of the places we visit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards