Snarky Brides
Options

HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)

Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)

• Options
    They have KK donuts in the gas stations and grocery stores around here.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Happy new year (almost). I freaking love dunkin donuts. I could go for one right now.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We dont :( that said we have a tim hortons EVERYWHERE. You cant go more than 3 city blocks without hitting a timmies.
  • Options
    i dont like DD for the donuts.  I love the coffee there.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    A DD just opened near our Target last year, so we stop every time we're out that way. SO GOOD! If H wasn't here, I'd eat 1/2 a dozen at a time.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Blue- have you ever had dunkin donuts turbo? I really enjoy it and it's a nice amount of caffeine for me.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can get the bagged DD coffee at the store I work at. Maybe I should just buy some and try it.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    One of our customer source reps brought timbits with him one time when he came.  They were a day old (he drove down the night before and brought them in the next morning) and they were still pretty good.  
  • Options
    One Republics "Apologize" never gets old.  Seriously.

Hike- I have.  But I have some heart stuff so Im not suppossed to, lol.

I like the french vanilla.  Dark, 1 sugar.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    lol adam and I are sitting and talking about how important jackass is, I love this dude so hard.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:158112a5-7c05-4408-8a54-70fe537ed68b">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]One Republics "Apologize" never gets old.  Seriously. Hike- I have.  But I have some heart stuff so Im not suppossed to, lol. I like the french vanilla.  Dark, 1 sugar.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

Ohhh gotcha. Are you supposed to have zero caffeine? Or just a small amount?
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:1b2cdb95-061b-4b95-9f8c-98410cdc09e4">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : Ohhh gotcha. Are you supposed to have zero caffeine? Or just a small amount?
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

Just a normal amount.  If i have too much at once I get flutters and my murmur kicks in.  I make a 5 cup pot in the morning and it lasts me the whole day.

However, my drs still tell me its too much, so I have been doing half regular half decaf lately.  I stopped taking ibuprofen so coffee is the only thing that keeps the headaches at bay.

That also means no Red Bull and I used to friggin love that stuff.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Our "music channel" used to have this friday night show called electric circus, it was a couple hours on friday nights of just people dancing to dance music/electro music. They brought it back for new years tonight and I cant help but watch it, even though people arent really dancing a ton. They only seem to dance when people are on camera. Back in the 90s people wpuld be crowded at the windows and EVERYONE was dancing.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:68e91005-8cca-43f3-bd65-d67269755630">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : Just a normal amount.  If i have too much at once I get flutters and my murmur kicks in.  I make a 5 cup pot in the morning and it lasts me the whole day. However, my drs still tell me its too much, so I have been doing half regular half decaf lately.  I stopped taking ibuprofen so coffee is the only thing that keeps the headaches at bay. That also means no Red Bull and I used to friggin love that stuff.

Oh man. I'm sorry you have headaches. That sucks. I know how bad they suck. My gyno told me to switch to half caff. I have but it really hasn't helped anything.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thats a weird request from the gyno? Were you drinking a lot too?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love how coffee smells, but I think it tastes awful.  My coworker keeps a coffee pot in our office and people are making fresh pots all day long.  The smell is fabulous :).  But the revolving door of people coming in for coffee (they put $$ in a cup for supplies or something) gets bothersome when I'm trying to actually work.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:1cf59d11-932e-4d96-ba2d-9b1d68b5c72d">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I love how coffee smells, but I think it tastes awful.</strong>  My coworker keeps a coffee pot in our office and people are making fresh pots all day long.  The smell is fabulous :).  But the revolving door of people coming in for coffee (they put $$ in a cup for supplies or something) gets bothersome when I'm trying to actually work.
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]

<div>Me, too.</div>
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:6f14435e-271e-40ea-92ac-1cc6aacf4120">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thats a weird request from the gyno? Were you drinking a lot too?

A lot. Probably way too much and we had been trying to get pregnant with no success so she suggested cutting back my caffeine. It was rough! I didn't realize how much I relied on it.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I honestly dont think I could function without coffee.  Im useless in the morning until im at least 1 cup in.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:1b3ffb38-8a42-4e01-8d69-08be6ee7a8b6">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost) : A lot. Probably way too much and we had been trying to get pregnant with no success so she suggested cutting back my caffeine. It was rough! I didn't realize how much I relied on it.

That makes total sense.  I hope the ttc stuff happens for you soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Do you caffien drinkers like tea? Ive heard that tea has the same amount of caffien. I cannot spell that word, fyi
  • Options
    I have a 35 minute drive to wake up before I get to work.  Sometimes I get nervous when I realize I've autopiloted my way 30 miles from home.  H knows not to talk to me in the morning other than to say good morning.  I'm not nice. He usually stayed in bed until after I left for work so he wouldn't disrupt my routine.
  • Options
    I love the smell of coffee too. When I was pregnant I couldn't stand the smell. The worst part was my station at work was right next to the Starbucks kiosk.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Thanks blue. I think we have some concerns but I'm trying to stay a little bit up beat. I've seen you mention it a few times on here so I'm really hoping for you and your husband soon too. :-) Nebb- I tried to switch to green tea and I just couldn't get into it.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:352d5e18-bf5b-47cc-a372-8b972e86e26d">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you caffien drinkers like tea? Ive heard that tea has the same amount of caffien. I cannot spell that word, fyi
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

Tea is ok.  I drink it once in awhile, but it has to be black.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_happy-newyears-almost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:091c1ce3-34a3-4e28-9457-efe52151bcd4Post:e03e423d-1655-4087-9095-432bb0eaef8e">Re: HAPPY NEWYEARS (almost)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks blue. I think we have some concerns but I'm trying to stay a little bit up beat. I've seen you mention it a few times on here so I'm really hoping for you and your husband soon too. :-) Nebb- I tried to switch to green tea and I just couldn't get into it.

You can always PM me if you have any questions :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have a black tea every morning once I get to work and usually once after dinner too. Im all about the tea.
  • Options
    Loopy- when I make the drive from dc to Pittsburgh I ge that autopilot feeling sometimes. It's kinda scary!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck to you LetsHike.  I hope reducing caffeine helps you out.
  • Options
    Nebb- i dont mean black tea, i meant it cant have any sugar or milk in it.

Or maybe thats what you meant too, lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards