Snarky Brides

Vent HERE

13»

Re: Vent HERE

• Ooh I have one.Neither of my parents acknowledged my birthday. Wait, no, scratch that. My mom DID wish me a happy birthday on facebook! *lanie face*

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Do they have a reason for denying you, Cali?  mamakin, was it you that just left their FI?  is this someone else? vent: I have to sit in the car with my boss for an hour and a half to go to my meeting.  oof.
  • Oh, Moo. That's rough. I'm sorry. I'll punch out your moms for ya.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • I somehow slept wrong last night, causing a kink in my neck, and I now cannot turn my head to the right.
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Last time they denied me because I had gone to a physical therapist (once!) in regards to my head numbness thing.  I kinda sorta get them being cautious on that, but it still was stupid because they made me send them a copy of my MRI that declared there was nothing wrong and THEN they denied me.  Foffers.This time they denied me because of the head numbness again even though I haven't had any problems, doctor appointments, or physical therapy appointments for over a year.  It's just frustrating.I looked into the STD offered through State Farm (my car/homeowners insurance company) and it looks like the coverage they offer wouldn't cover regular maternity leave.  They'd only cover a problem pregnancy.  If that ends up being my only choice, I'll go for it.  But I'd like to get some money so I can stay home as long as possible.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • After seeing previous comments/conversations about it here, I've looked into the STD coverage, and I'm jealous of all of you who are eligible for it. From what I've read, it sounds like none of the insurance companies offer it for people who live in NY. Well, we can get the coverage, but it doesn't cover maternity leave.Foff this state.
  • Hope you feel better soon, Bobthie. I possibly had swine flu back at the end of May and it sucked but I didn't go to the doctor because it wasn't that severe. One of the dozen or so students who were out that week tested positive for it but the rest of them didn't so I wondered if some docs skipped the test. We didn't find out until a week later when it was in the paper and the kid was already back in school. That was with middle schoolers, I'm going to need a Haz Mat suit working with 2nd graders.My vent is the stupid VP of the teachers union is still not in his office. I emailed last week to ask if I needed to do anything extra since I gave my notice but it was just under the 60 days required. Didn't get a reply so I call Monday morning. I'm told he's the one that needs to answer my question and he'll probably be in sometime in the afternoon around 1 or so. Summer hours are only til 4 so must be nice. I called back later and was told he won't be in til Weds. But when I called today I'm told he won't be in until Monday. If the new job had been officially approved a week earlier, it would've been no big deal.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
  • jbloomjbloom member
    First Comment
    Neither of my parents acknowledged my birthday.This happened to me one year when I was still in AZ, so 2002 I guess?  Anyway, NOT ONE person besides Ceej remembered my birthday. My vent is that I was sick on my birthday this year, and it was supposed to be some sort of magical birthday but instead I was sick and working and nothing magical happened at all.
  • My new vent is that I have to go into a stupid long meeting in 20 minutes on a Woot Off day.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I'd be devastated if my mom didn't acknowledge my birthday since she's a big card person. Hell, she sent me a card 2 weeks ago "in recognition of my new ignition." Apparently Hallmark makes new car cards that don't  also congratulate you on turning 17.
    I'm pretty sure it's pronounced your mom's a moron and if you didn't have your name legally changed by the age of 22, so are you. Unless you're from another continent. -Groomz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards