Snarky Brides
Options

Bloomie

Re: Bloomie

• Options
    You know Tasty, that could very well be.  I mean hell, you posted about a cash exchange for a sex act on here, so your dirt is probably very well aired, and your reaction is probably loyalty based.  But you have to admit that outsiders, in the absence of other info, are left to assume that those making the biggest stink probably have the most to hide.I have to say I would find it exhasting trying to keep straight what's been disclosed on 2.0 vs. what's been disclosed here.  That is quite the double internet life to maintain.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Options
    LOOK AT WHAT THIS POST HAS DONE TO CHRISTIN!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    I'm on the Lurkers/Non-2.0ers Who Didn't Think Anything Of Fenton's Disapproval Until Moo Wigged Out trolley.
  • Options
    c'mon bloomie, you're just the innocent bystander in the whole debacle. this is all about sisterhood. What happens on 2.0 should STAY on 2.0. GAWD. PS i didn't even know there was a 2.0.
  • Options
    I iz the queen bee. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    what's the fear again? losing your "status" as queen bees of a silly wedding messageboard?Where did anyone say that?  Sounds like you have an issue with that yourself, though.No actually, because it involves people who don't post here and YES there have been multiple instances of board dramz being pulled into real life.  Ask Fenton.
  • Options
    this reaffirms my belief that Moo is weird. Like, super odd. So, what's the deal Bloomie? Is he married? That's what i'm guessing. But I don't really care... I mostly just like watching all the in-fighting.
  • Options
     i think you guys should worry less about crazy lurkers waiting for juicy nuggets so they can, i don't know, take you all down? like making blog sites with personal info, work information, and then linking it public to the knot after you've made some enemies during internets snark-fights?  this is not self importance.  it's f'ing HISTORY.  It's happened and it doesn't feel good to a person who is wondering if they are going to get a Flyer of Doom (HISTORY, FOLKS) or perhaps a phone call to the boss in an office.
  • Options
    [i]like making blog sites with personal info, work information, and then linking it public to the knot after you've made some enemies during internets snark-fights? this is not self importance. it's f'ing HISTORY. It's happened and it doesn't feel good to a person who is wondering if they are going to get a Flyer of Doom (HISTORY, FOLKS) or perhaps a phone call to the boss in an office. [/i] Or a pregnancy outed on myspace, or a letter sent to their husband...
  • Options
    i guess it all goes back to the "don't post anything anywhere you don't want everyone to know" thing.
  • Options
    FFS, nothing here floats close to anything a lurker could use.  "Visit my bsc blog all about how Bloomie is dating someone and some people think it's a bad idea. It will rock your world!!"
  • Options
    [insert obligatory comment about not posting any personal info ever on a public forum]
  • Options
    Sorry, I was just in a meeting.Not trying to be dramatic, but I just want to speak my mind and not worry about hurting feelings or betraying some sisterhood. 
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • Options
    "Visit my bsc blog all about how Bloomie is dating someone and some people think it's a bad idea. It will rock your world!!"I've already registered the url fentonhatesbloomiesboyfriend.com.
  • Options
    that was more my point, fallin.  what has been discussd here is in NO way going to ruin anyone's life.  maybe just your messageboard reputation.  and the more discussion that happens, the more is being said that might potentially affect someone's real life (if anyone cared enough to sit here and put together all the pieces, which i'm saying, no one probably does).
  • Options
    Mamakin, I think you're being a little ridic.  I definitely think that there is overreacting going on all over the place, but I get wanting things to be secret. It's not about wanting to be queen bees, or at least, I don't think it is.  There are people here who know my full name, and I trust them to keep it under wraps.  I post things on here that I don't want everyone in my life to know about, and I certainly don't want people to know where I work or have ways to contact my boss.  If I e-mailed someone off board I would expect them to not tell everyone here, either.  I imagine those who are on 2.0 feel the same way about that board.Now this, this would be different to me if Fenton came here and posted "Bloomie is dating this guy and this is why it's all kinds of flucked up."  But she didn't.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Options
    I know SB's real name. It's Sarah Beth.
  • Options
    Christin, can you delete that now please?  I didn't post it for a reason.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Options

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Options
    I thought I would enjoy this post, but it turned out to be a huge disapointment. I do enjoy a good sista brawl. Further proof how far away from Thunderdome this place is.. It makes me miss the good ole days.  
    Pregnancy Ticker Nathan Robert 12.18.08
  • Options
    Winged knows my name. YOU BETTER NOT BETRAY ME WING-ID!Seriously, though. Whoa.  I was here for Bloomie's "here's my show & tell just kidding I changed my mind just kidding here it is again" and then I was gone for an hour or two and came back and it was gone again, but with the added bonus of some freak out reactions.As another outsider, I wouldn't have thought anything of Fenton's comment other than to assume she has information I don't about this mystery guy and maybe isn't a fan.  And that's about where it would end for me.
  • Options
    Christin knows my name, and my maiden name as well. I think Mod does too.I am up shiits creek with a turd for paddle.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Options
    So....where do I put my jar of farts????
  • Options
    Well played, J&J.
  • Options
    So the lesson here is that Star really should have confronted Lanie via email and not on NEY.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD AND LONG (hehe) I'VE LOOKED FOR THAT EFFING POST??? Damn search function. That and the original mechanics bracelet post.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Options
    didnt star delete them all? or chop?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    (i didnt mean 'or chop'. wtf. this is why i shouldnt be allowed to post. derrr)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Emjo, your sig picture makes me smile, and I wasn't even there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards