Snarky Brides

Lurkers, today is your day

Re: Lurkers, today is your day

• but it is not funny. A middle finger to her would be to post something she said. This just honestly looks defensive and as if she got under your skin. If you are trying to get under hers, you are doing it the wrong way.I welcome all you lurkers to start posting more. Seriously. This board is losing its umph. it's dying, like the planet in Neverending story.
  • Obviously since I'm working with yeast it's still very basic (It's actually a biochemistry lab so we are working out the kinetics of different enzymes) It would benefit diabetes research- as we are trying to figure out how glycogen (sugar)  is stored and regulated in the body.
  • I don't care... as long as it is edible.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Do you really love me Katie Lou? And SarahBeth - I do think you deserved a pat on the back for your nipple beret. Sorry if I made you feel otherwise.
  • well that is very cool. Do you use lots of microscopes?   Here is something. you should use black ink and put it on a coworkers microscope. Someone like robe, say. And then after they get it all over their eye, take a picture. That would be rad.
  • From the deepest depth of my loving spot.
  • My quote free offering to the snarky brides.  ;)
  • I will play too. I lurk but mostly in the middle of the night and don't think you all are interested in my 3am random thoughts so I don't post. I am married. We were together for about 8 years prior to signing the paper. I now want a baby, but think that I will be a crappy parent because I sometimes resent the dogs for them disrupting my day. How would I handle a screaming newborn? I was suprised by all the drama last week, but more suprised the Moo came back.
    image G1P0
  • I wish I could post more than I do.  I post between classes if whatever I wanted to say is still relevant to a post.  Sometimes I post at night or on the weekend.
    Caroline 5/15/11
  • Ok, I'll play and see how it goes...I've posted once or twice, but have always been forgotten in the mix of posts. I'm married and TTC.  I post on the local Chicagoknot  board, but am starting to get a little bored of that.  I migrated to the What's Cooking? board because I like to follow recipes, but have very little creativity, but am getting better.  I lurk here for the recipes, cookie ideas, looking at babies, and funny stories/drama you girls bring.  All I have to bring is am embarassing story:  Today when I went into Chipotle, the lady that presses the tortillas already had my order started by the time I walked over to her counter from the front door.  I go there that often.
  • ok so I have to ask as a lurker I saw some funny lego people the other day... I laughed but I'm surious about them, I may be over stepping my bounds by asking but they were quite funny...so tell me it's none of my buisness if you don't want me to know.
    200 Celebrating with us image
    >
    December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Days until I become Mrs. C
  • It is very cool to me however from an outsider it actually looks boring. I can honestly say I love my job which I know is rare. I use a microscope, and I would totally do that trick if I knew the PI's weren't also constantly using the microscope.
  • a_davis - I'm very much enjoying your monoface website. So thanks.
  • ok so I have to ask as a lurker I saw some funny lego people the other day... I laughed but I'm surious about them, I may be over stepping my bounds by asking but they were quite funny...so tell me it's none of my buisness if you don't want me to know. What are you asking here?  I think I missed the question.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • I like Sarah Bride's muff.
  • willisharp, expand on your moo comment please.
  • Wait, SarahBride, your fiance's name is Wil?  Is it short for Wil.I.Am?

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • [i]willisharp, expand on your moo comment please.[/i] Yes.
  • rkargarahja   you shall henceforth be random for those random letters.   so random, since you are TTC are you lurking on the bump GP board? If so, what do you think of lyse?
  • I lurk. The Newt and I married in May.I generally don't post because of work although I come here to take a break when the day is highly annoying. Lately, that's every day.My contribution that will only be of interest to people who like both Star Wars and The Mighty Boosh:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJjmI-UDSpc&feature=youtube_gdata
  • [url]www.stfuparents.tumblr.com[/url]Also, I hate the term "cheeseburger" to refer to a girl's parts. I first read/heard of it on that website.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sarah Beth sorry yeah I guess I did forget to post the question... my question what is it about... Wil's name is short for william but he doesn't like "traditional spelling of Will" so he likes Wil with one L... he thinks he's going against the establishment with it...
    >
    December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Whoa, why did my text get all crazy? I didn't copy and paste my response or anything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i hate hamburger too.i much prefer taco. It really makes more sense.
  • I've been lurking for over a year.  I'm that lame.  I started lurking right around the time NEY and AFB "merged."  I came in right around the time of Star's mechanic bracelet, but didn't understand any of the backstory.I never posted because when other lurkers tried to post I'd think "wow...how pathetic.  You're not even remotely funny."  Although I thought the same thing about that chick who posted the picture of herself peeing while wearing her wedding dress, and she was a regular, so......Anyway, I was too afraid to end up being one of "those" people.I tried to find some drama to bring to this post, but my local (Pittsburgh) is all "my confession is that I shower at night instead of morning!  I'm so bad!!!" and that's the only other board I've really lurked on.
  • ok so I have to ask as a lurker I saw some funny lego people the other day... I laughed but I'm surious about them, I may be over stepping my bounds by asking but they were quite funny...so tell me it's none of my buisness if you don't want me to know. What are you asking here? I think I missed the question. I could be wrong, but I think she's asking about robe/groomz skit backstory?
  • One of my favorite websites is www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com.I've posted a couple of times, but I mostly lurk.  I'm also married.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    2013 Books Read 11/52
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I like clam. Being from the Ocean State and all.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Yeah I was just asking what the lego people were about... I'm sitting here typing assesments and progress notes and forgot to type the question sorry for the confusion guys.
    >
  • All I have to bring is am embarassing story: Today when I went into Chipotle, the lady that presses the tortillas already had my order started by the time I walked over to her counter from the front door. I go there that often.This used to happen to me all the time at my old job.  I both liked and hated it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards