Snarky Brides

talky time

13»

Re: talky time

• Ok ladies, my eyelids are getting droopy.  I need to get some sleep.

Dot, I'm sending a virtual junkpunch to your seamstress right now.

jcg, I'm sending a virtual junkpunch to your boss as well.

I would do them in person, but distances and money being what they are, this is the best I can do.  
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_talky-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ca71b0c-98b2-4710-bdb8-4cbe88d05eaaPost:d765ff1b-f9c5-47c5-818b-443920127cff">Re:talky time</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:talky time: Oh man, I remember that feeling all too well! Can you enlist parents to help you track people down?
    Posted by jcg98[/QUOTE]

<div>My parent are tracking down 16 of them (all of which are my mom's relatives/friends and my dad's coworkers).</div><div>
    </div><div>I've gotten responses back from most of me and FI's mutual friends, we are just waiting on FB messages from a few people.  </div><div>
    </div><div>FI's family/family friends are the remaining responses.  </div>
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to Re:talky time:[QUOTE]Well I hope it works out for you. Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]
    Thanks. I have a lot to think about. The work I do there is enjoyable, but there really isn't enough of it, so I'm torn between finding more freelance work, or finding something more steady, i.e. a full time job.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_talky-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ca71b0c-98b2-4710-bdb8-4cbe88d05eaaPost:6fa5a436-b6d9-45e4-bf3c-3f08846c5ecf">Re: talky time</a>:
    [QUOTE]I do not get why people who get stds six months in advance still can't RSVP in time. Seriously? If you don't know by now if you can make it just rsvp no for the love of god. We still have a few weeks before our deadline but less than 30% have responded. We sent stds in January FFs.
    Posted by Dot Dash[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, all mine required was tearing off a postcard and sending it in</div>
  • I'm out for the night.  Y'all have a good evening/morning.

Sending virtual junkpunches to the boss and the bridal shop for you ladies.  :)
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2012
    It never fails, no matter how easy or foolproof we make the RSVP. The waste of money on stamps really irked me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards