Snarky Brides

Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?

18910111214»

Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:e5f0e120-9587-48e6-92b7-f2380ca07252">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I cant believe its 9:20 and im ready for bed.  Im such a loser now.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>I wanted to be in bed watching Once Upon a Time like over 40 minutes ago but SIL called and DH has been on the phone with her ever since. I need to wake up at 5:30 so I don't want to up til 11.</div><div>
    </div><div>But I have been a loser for a while. I love to sleep, and I am a bitchh if I don't get it. I feel badly for the kids when I don't get enough. It isn't their fault. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:34ca4016-287b-4096-826f-dd3b337cf4ca">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Uh, it's 8:20 and IM ready for bed. But I'm a bit of a senior citizen like that. Early to bed, early to rise. I love morning.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

I have a long day with an early start tomorrow so bed might be a really good idea.  Drs appt, work, then school tomorrow night.

Im taking a Government class.  I hope they dont kick me out the first day for being a Republican ;)
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:34ca4016-287b-4096-826f-dd3b337cf4ca">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Uh, it's 8:20 and IM ready for bed. But I'm a bit of a senior citizen like that. Early to bed, early to rise.<strong> I love morning.</strong>

<div>Me too. Well, love? I don't know, but I am very productive in the morning. DH really isn't, he is a total night owl.</div>
  • I should be thinking about bed soon so I can get and do day 1 of Insanity tomorrow before work.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Morning is seriously the only time of my day when no one else is awake, wants me, needs me, or bugs me. It's like...2 hours of just lovely me time.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:4dc8da7b-d54b-41ee-97a4-eed14bc08f31">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : I wanted to be in bed watching Once Upon a Time like over 40 minutes ago but SIL called and DH has been on the phone with her ever since. I need to wake up at 5:30 so I don't want to up til 11. But I have been a loser for a while. I love to sleep, and I am a bitchh if I don't get it. I feel badly for the kids when I don't get enough. It isn't their fault. 
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but 6 months ago I was bartending till 2am and getting home and to bed around 4am.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can't believe you people like mornings. Mornings are like death and cuntpunches rolled into one ball of flaming assholery.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:39879bb7-7687-4e29-98d3-9f50cf6df2c5">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning is seriously the only time of my day when no one else is awake, wants me, needs me, or bugs me. It's like...2 hours of just lovely me time.

<div>do you have kids?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:8cecdcd9-1ddc-4a19-9ff2-8374fbfb3611">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe you people like mornings. Mornings are like death and cuntpunches rolled into one ball of flaming assholery.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

<div>Agreed.</div>
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:0ba3652a-2943-4517-8a5d-248287053dbf">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im full of really awesome stories tonight, huh? Sorry to gross you guys out with that - i will never forget it so I wanted to make sure others had to feel my pain. It was honest to god the worst, he was so LOUD.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

<div>Things like this make me glad that I'm deaf.</div>
  • I don't mind mornings once I'm used to them.  I prefer late morning, early afternoons though.

• HA! Well, not in the traditional sense, no. I have no kids.

The Margarita Evolution
  • k, I am off to bed, after switching over the laundry. Another weekend done...tomorrow morning is going to be here way too soon.

Have a good night ladies...
  • Yes you do, Fishy.  You have....however many kids are on your caseload.  That's sort of the way it works ;)

• H sleeps so late because of work, I get the mornings to myself and I love the alone time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Every day that I wake up, I think WHYYYY. Not why am I awake, I'm glad to not be dead, but why do I need to be up instead of snuggling in bed. I'm a real night owl, naturally.
  • That's why I said not in the traditional way! I have a bunch of kids that I call my kids. :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:b81207be-0006-4035-b626-38d3c1bf6b0e">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Every day that I wake up, I think WHYYYY. Not why am I awake, I'm glad to not be dead, but why do I need to be up instead of snuggling in bed. I'm a real night owl, naturally.

<div>Ditto, but it's mostly because my bed is so goddamn comfortable. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:22a17ad3-7368-4d65-a6bc-f02205cf2948">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : Ditto, but it's mostly because my bed is so goddamn comfortable. 
    Posted by Anysunrise[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, putting ont he amttress topper and the new bedding is not helping.
  • I can't wait to meet my kids.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:cf427ef8-dd46-4620-8e2d-52638a14c569">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead? : Yeah, putting ont he amttress topper and the new bedding is not helping.

<div>Mmhmm. Feather mattress + down duvet = holycrapitslikebeingwrappedinacloudmadeofkittens.</div>
  • I feel like a cloud made of kittens would be squirmy.

We need a new bed so much.  I can't wait to move so we can get one.

• I love mornings in theory, but I also have this weird desire to prolong the day as long as possible so I end up staying up too late to keep it going and then im too tired in the morning to appreciate it. I was so tired this morning I felt hung over :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:8cecdcd9-1ddc-4a19-9ff2-8374fbfb3611">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't believe you people like mornings. Mornings are like death and cuntpunches rolled into one ball of flaming assholery.

Well gee Nates, how do you really feel?

Ugh I hate taxes.  And my dad is being a dbag about them.  I was out of school as of March of last year, so I was on my own for 9 of 12 months, yet he still wants to claim me as a dependent to get the benefits.  When I explain that my loss will be bigger than his gain tax-wise, it falls on deaf ears.  :headdesk:
  • chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited January 2012
    Blue: YGPM

ETA for real this time and I promise it isn't pics of chodes :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:fbfa6ce0-87d4-479f-bf8f-8d3db05d57fa">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chels- you can claim yourself if you can prove that you paid more than he did to support yourself for the year. If he claims you too, you'll both probably get audited but as long as you have proof you supported yourself more than 50% then you won't be penalized. I know there is a better way of explaining it so sorry if I'm confusing. Edie- thanks for the explanation. That's really cool. 'Night!
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]

That makes perfect sense, and it's good to know! Thank you!  His biggest excuse is he wants credit for the the money he paid into the last trimester of my schooling (Jan to March), but after looking at my 1098 form for the first time in 4 years, I"m realizing that credit is given for ALL money given to the school, including loans, which were about 70% of my payments and I am paying them off.  The other 30% is the tuition he and my mom paid upfront.  AKA he's been getting credit for my money as well as his for the past 3 years.  So hopefully when I point this out, he will STFU about it for one little trimester.
  • My mom was not too thrilled when she had to take me off as a dependent for the first time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards