Snarky Brides

Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?

Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?

• Balls are awesome only if there are more than two on the same dude.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:37b4e358-fffc-46bb-bc7c-8f5ec50bf1b4">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh man I just google imaged chode.  The results were quite varied.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

<div>I think blue wants you to send her the search results :) </div>
  • Yeah, I didn't know that thicker than long was possible.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yeah, man! We decided to go in Feb. this year instead of May. I got this new job promotion thingy and it just works better to go earlier this year. I AM PUMPED.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Way to go on the promo fishface. That's awesome as balls.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:b15f564f-3c11-4de3-96e7-a2ccbc2f731a">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am happy with either definitiion because they both are something I would not want to be.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    Good point.
  • Are we playing over here tonight?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:3108fab7-acde-4fc0-9574-9f4d0147cc15">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I didn't know that thicker than long was possible.
    Posted by lindseyann410[/QUOTE]

<div>crap, now I have to google it because I don't think it is actually possible.</div>
  • Three balled men. I bet that'd be ballin'.

The Margarita Evolution
  • if Chels PM's me pics of chodes Ill flip out, lol.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Hey, thanks, Cew! I'm nervous as balls about it! :)

HI ANDY.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Blue I'd like to second cew's comment.  
  • I'm sure you'll be awesome, fishy. You're one smart bleeeyach.
  • We always go to Secrets Capri in the Riviera Maya. We just love it there, so we keep going back!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Thank you! Scott keeps telling me the same thing. I think I just need to chill the fuuck out about it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Maybe we should do another HO thread but with both E and SB people on it. That way, we could all know who hates us when we merge.
  • I really think that having a small penis would be the worst thing to ever happen. What can you DO with a small penis? Especially a small skinny one, like a little thumb or something. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!

I never want to be a man. If I ever am, I want to be HUNG! I dont care if Im fat and ugly, as long as im hung.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:cb97f3ec-5914-40f0-ba64-6c82f1c34e53">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Maybe we should do another HO thread but with both E and SB people on it. That way, we could all know who hates us when we merge.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]
    What's a HO thread?  Do we call each other hoes?
  • WHAT IS AN HO THREAD.

Do I have to learn new acronyms in the merger?

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:8e24ecff-b57f-4b9f-83e8-a251ca5a19d6">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you! Scott keeps telling me the same thing. I think I just need to chill the fuuck out about it.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

I was scared shitless before I started my new job (actually I'm still scared) because it's a bigger job than I had. Now there is even more for me to fuuck up. I don't like that feeling.
  • FISCHY IS A HO.
  • GOD DAMMIT I hate when my posts end up the last on a page, cause then no one sees it :(

I dont think I ever want to do an HO thread ever again.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:58c3e5d5-227b-462d-9c23-36b74fa85a79">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue I'd like to second cew's comment.  
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I promise it didnt bother me.  Im not that sensitive.  It just pissed me off.

Plus, I was going to change the sig pic anyways, but now if i do it looks like I did it cause of her.  Argh!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • YOUR MOM'S A HO.

Ok, so, honest opinions, maybe? You crazy bitches actually did one? And I want a link. I bet that got ugly.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Honest Opinions.
  • You learn quite a few things about what people think of you in an HO thread, lol.  Thats for sure.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_sunday-nightwfdis-this-place-really-this-dead?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1fb4a08f-1790-4d50-82c0-b0749e6d5d3cPost:a5800c2f-c8f9-4b92-91ca-15366f215ea5">Re: Sunday Night/WFD/Is this place really this dead?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Blue - is my sig still huge?
    Posted by number55[/QUOTE]
    Yes
  • YES NUMBERS IT IS GIGANTAR.

The Margarita Evolution
  • edited January 2012
    Yes, it's is huge, Number.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards