Snarky Brides
Options

For seriously.

Where is everyone?? Quick poll.

Favorite SB poster? Least favorite? What color underwear are you wearing? How do you feel about cash bars? Death penalty? 

kidding kidding.  What's everyone up to tonight?

ETA: ok, majority wins. You all really SHOULD answer the poll.

Re: For seriously.

• Options

Uh. I really want to answer your poll. It's more interesting that most of the polls we see.

• Options
    Well you CAN answer if you want. :) I'm mostly just curious about your underwear.
  • Options

Here I was going to answer your poll and stuff.

I'm here. Crocheting and watching tv and being tired. I'm so unmotivated to do anything which is not good because there's a ton I still need to do. I also somehow got sunburned today so everything is all itchy and driving me crazy!

• Options
    Favorite SB poster? I'm not going to cheat. I'm just picking one.  Anna
    Least favorite? katiesomething? She annyoyed me yesterday, but this may just fleeting.
    What color underwear arke you wearing?
    How do you feel about cash bars? White with pink ruffles.
    Death penalty? Nope. Never, in no case whatsoever.
  • Options
    reilsreils member
    First Comment
    I am working tonight and working out. Fun fun! A client gave me the wrong info so I drew the wrong thing plus my computer keeps crashing so I am way behind. I hope everyone else is up to more interesting things! 
  • Options
    Hello! H is going fishing tonight, so I am finally going to get around to watching The Bachelorette after I put DS to bed. At the moment I am reading and being lazy. I have been way too lazy today but I would like to blame the weather.
  • Options
    AND, hi guys! I am in a great mood tonight. I am watching Ghost Hunters and looking for research articles.
  • Options
    Well, if you're going to twist my arm...

Favorite SB poster? Probably Nugget. I  mean I have several that I love IRL, but if we are just talking about people that I like to see post, it would probably be Nuggs.

Least favorite? There are a lot of new posters that I don't know at all. But I don't not like them. I just don't know them. OBX is probably my least favorite right now, though. But it comes in waves. I'll probably think she's awesome tomorrow.

What color underwear are you wearing? White

How do you feel about cash bars? I don't really care. I'd rather pay that have no alcohol.

Death penalty? In favor of it for child molestors, child killers, and serial killers.
  • Options
    And on a random note, I just checked my PM and I got a really sweet one from that Katelyn girl. It made me feel sad for her.
  • Options
    Favorite poster- lately? Mara. 
    Least? KatieBeth? yesterday. Something about Dana still kind of irks me, but I can't figure out why.
    Underwear? purple plaid with lace edges! they're new and super cute.
    Cash Bars? Bring it on. I'd always rather have the option of paying for what I want. Obviously, fully hosted bars are better ;)
    Death penalty? In a way, I'm fine with it. (with DNA proof) for some things. On the other hand, it's extremely hypocritical.
  • Options
    Favorite SB poster? Mel has been cracking me up lately
     Least favorite? OBX. Her manner of posting reminds me of a hyperactive little puppy who is "omgsoexcitedtoseeyou" and makes me tired.
    What color underwear are you wearing? Black
    How do you feel about cash bars? I don't care. I don't drink often and have yet to go to a wedding that isn't dry, so meh.
    Death penalty?  I'm for it for the more hardcore crimes. I'm morally conflicted because killing is killing, but I was really pissed when the fvcker who killed my friends kids got a life sentence instead of the death penalty. I think there are times when you just should not take the chance they could ever get out /escape.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:28e37da9-1153-4748-b770-92020d6fae5e">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]And on a random note, I just checked my PM and I got a really sweet one from that Katelyn girl. It made me feel sad for her.
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

<div>Me too.  and me too.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:b51a3d27-30de-48af-9c77-41ebf4227b30">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Favorite poster- lately? Mara.  Least? <strong>KatieBeth? yesterday</strong>. Something about Dana still kind of irks me, but I can't figure out why. Underwear? purple plaid with lace edges! they're new and super cute. Cash Bars? Bring it on. I'd always rather have the option of paying for what I want. Obviously, fully hosted bars are better ;) Death penalty? In a way, I'm fine with it. (with DNA proof) for some things. On the other hand, it's extremely hypocritical.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

I want to change my answer to this one. Something about her post in the IUD thread screamed "I THINK THIS IS GOING TO MAKE THEM LIKE ME" to me.
  • Options
    Hey Girls!!!  Hey CEW long time no see!
    Can I be an AW for a minute because I had my first fitting!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:3945eabf-3837-4406-921d-9e740f08e9ea">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For seriously. : Me too.  and me too.

Awww. I feel kind of bad for her because she's so young and just seemed to make some bad choices and lose her temper. I know we have some really young people on SB and I think that their maturity level is amazing, but I just feel like Katelyn spazzed out like I would expect a teenager to.
  • Options
    Jamie in a pretty dress! You look awesome :)
  • Options
    oh, and tonight I'm sitting on my ass, looking at new phones (I'm ditching my iPhone!! I'm so excited.)  I'm also enjoying one of these suckers; they're so freaking delicious. I'm pretending they're free of calories, though. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:6fe16547-03a7-4263-827e-5b0ab1282f9b">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Girls!!!  Hey CEW long time no see! Can I be an AW for a minute because I had my first fitting!
    Posted by jamiefour[/QUOTE]

Hi beautiful! You look amazing! Where the hell have you been?
  • Options
    aww Jamie, I love it! You have the perfect body for that dress!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Favorite SB poster? I'm no good at picking one favorite, so I pick the night knotties because we chat about fun things like middle loving. CCF, Nates, Roxy, Con to name a few :)
    Least favorite? OBX. When every post contains a word with a million of the same letter in it or excessive punctuation all the time I can only take so much.
    What color underwear arke you wearing? Grey and white stripes.
    How do you feel about cash bars? I don't mind that much. I would rather have the option to pay for booze, than it not be there. Do I NEED it? No, but I enjoy having the choice.
    Death penalty? I don't know. I take them on a case by case basis. I think sometimes it's justified. 
  • Options
    Pretty, Jamie! I love the beading on the waist.
  • Options
    Thanks guys!  I love my dress.  CEW-I have been super busy planning the wedding of my (mom's and mil's) dreams!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:0bdb0d00-a35b-47e3-a693-3a7553da20fd">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks guys!  I love my dress.  CEW-I have been super busy planning the wedding of my <strong>(mom's and mil's)</strong> dreams!!!
    Posted by jamiefour[/QUOTE]

Oh joy!
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Favorite SB poster? Blue Least favorite? Oh god, do you have time for a novel? A lot of posters (regs and newbs alike) What color underwear are you wearing? Grey/white lace How do you feel about cash bars? had one, dont mind them Death penalty? for

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:aec5b6ce-41b3-4414-8fb8-3d8da2d5d150">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Favorite SB poster? Blue Least favorite?<strong> Oh god, do you have time for a novel? A lot of posters (regs and newbs alike)</strong> What color underwear are you wearing? Grey/white lace How do you feel about cash bars? had one, dont mind them Death penalty? for
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

You know we are not going to let you get away with this.
  • Options
    SPILL IT NOW NEBB.

Also. I'm totally drinking one of these little adorable boxes tonight.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Im going to be coy and decline to answer because i dont want to rock the boat or hurt anyones feelers.

:D
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:35cdabfc-66ca-4988-a407-29b267086590">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]SPILL IT NOW NEBB. Also. I'm totally drinking one of these little adorable boxes tonight. <a href="http://www.botabox.com/AboutUs/BotaMini/" rel='nofollow'>http://www.botabox.com/AboutUs/BotaMini/</a>

Those are so cute!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_seriously-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:20ba07b3-552a-41fd-94f5-8588daa99e08Post:af026cd7-d391-4691-818e-548071c55c2f">Re: For seriously.</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's like a wine juice box!
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

<div>I love it.</div>
  • Options
    We're here. Skyping my brother in Germany. He's going back to Afghanistan soon so this will probably be the last time we talk to him til February. We were lucky he was able to get off for 2 weeks for "paternity leave"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards